Sry GGG but your game feels like a job

After 2 days I am like, this is work.
I am burned out already.

Sure, I suffer from myalgisk encefalomyelit and have a short span for anything really and the way you build the game simply goes agaisnt this a lot as builds simply require to much work.

I cant relax while I play the way you built this and the direction it has been going. Chris wilson said you should be able to but apparently he was misinformed.

I dont feel any pride in my character, it feels like working two jobs and balance a family and being underpaid in both jobs and finding your wife visiting your neighbor way to much.

Its why I cant support your work anymore.

Now I got to get my wife from the neighbor again.
Last bumped on Oct 26, 2021, 10:30:56 AM
then slow down? its a 3 month league and you already have 12 challenges after 1 day. unless you are racing there is no need to rush so much
well yeah it would feel like a job if you're trying to rush through all the content that is in the game in a short span of time. they purposely have bloated amount of content for fat asses that nolife the game to have things to continuously do.

"it feels like a job to get to level 100 and have all mirrored gear and delve level 10,000 etc etc"

well probably because half the shit in this game simply exists to feed neckbeards 1000s of hours of content per league. its not for you do on a Saturday night.
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
"
oldmunchi wrote:
well yeah it would feel like a job if you're trying to rush through all the content that is in the game in a short span of time. they purposely have bloated amount of content for fat asses that nolife the game to have things to continuously do.

"it feels like a job to get to level 100 and have all mirrored gear and delve level 10,000 etc etc"

well probably because half the shit in this game simply exists to feed neckbeards 1000s of hours of content per league. its not for you do on a Saturday night.

hello, neckbeard with mirrored gear here.

Game got more and more frustrating with every patch after 3.13

Games shouldn't feel like a job, they should feel like a fun and enjoyable experience, for neckbeards and casuals alike.

Your argument is a classic strawman, blaming players for ggg's choice to squeeze poe 1 into poe 2, changing their core development philosophy and deciting they don't like the fast and action paced speed-meta game they created over the past 2 years.

The game no longer feels fun for me, it frustrates me alot and i am not having a good time due to the changes they are making, despite being a neckbeard.
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
"
impulze3 wrote:

Games shouldn't feel like a job, they should feel like a fun and enjoyable experience, for neckbeards and casuals alike.

Your argument is a classic strawman, blaming players for ggg's choice to squeeze poe 1 into poe 2, changing their core development philosophy and deciting they don't like the fast and action paced speed-meta game they created over the past 2 years.

The game no longer feels fun for me, it frustrates me alot and i am not having a good time due to the changes they are making, despite being a neckbeard.

youre the same type of people who get "frustrated" how long it takes to get all the camo skins in call of duty, how "long it takes" to get all the achievements in a game, etc.

its a type of autism where you feel compelled to complete tasks in a video game that arnt relevant and arnt conductive to the core gameplay.

bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
"
oldmunchi wrote:
"
impulze3 wrote:

youre the same type of people who get "frustrated" how long it takes to get all the camo skins in call of duty, how "long it takes" to get all the achievements in a game, etc.

its a type of autism where you feel compelled to complete tasks in a video game that arnt relevant and arnt conductive to the core gameplay.

What are you even saying? Are you really saying i suffer from neurotic completionism and because of that i can no longer enjoy the game?
i play this game since open beta and i have completed every single thing to do in the game and still enjoyed repeating things up until the "vision"

I used to enjoy this game alot, now i enjoy it alot less because of the changes in terms of slowing down gameplay, nerfs and not addressing core issues.

This has absolutely nothing to do with neurotic completionism or belonging to some imagined neurotic autist stereotribe. Props on you for thinking in such narrow concepts.

The game is becoming more frustrating, slow, tedious and because of that less fun for me

You can tell this by the engine adjustments they are making, they changed some things how lighting is rendering in the engine this league, aswell as cutting down on bloat, introducing new PoE 2 tilesets and other stuff.

But hey, fanboy, keep blaming the player for not liking the changes the devs are making.

Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
Last edited by impulze3 on Oct 23, 2021, 11:44:01 PM
"
impulze3 wrote:

Game got more and more frustrating with every patch after 3.13

This so so much.
"
oldmunchi wrote:
"
impulze3 wrote:

Autism is the argument? that cant be serious
Full Harvest is besto waifu, give me 3.11 and/or 3.13 and take my money.
"
skjutengris wrote:
After 2 days I am like, this is work.

The league is nowhere near 2 days old.
or you could just take your time and play for fun ?

noone forces you to play path of exile u know?

if you dont like it anymore , dont play it .
Last edited by Delamonica on Oct 24, 2021, 2:20:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info