3.16.0 Hotfix

those scorching ray crashes and deaths are becoming annoying, how hard is it to deploy a fix for it..
i play rage vortex and have tons of ctd , most on map changes..
and two drops on Tukohama, Karui God of War
Last edited by Dawbra on Oct 23, 2021, 1:39:47 PM
item links in chat don't work still
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
mafiamighty wrote:
those scorching ray crashes and deaths are becoming annoying, how hard is it to deploy a fix for it..

Game is literally unplayable at the moment. 5 crashes in 20 minutes of gameplay... GGG pls
is there going to be fix of randomly people being randomly "silenced" for some randomly amount of time?

Not being able to whisper or be seen in chat for random amounts of time makes trade difficult in your balanced-for-trade aRPG, ya know.

GRRR ARRRRG - I am a pirate!
Crash to desktop every 10 minutes sadge :(
ETA on Scorching Ray fix, tired of crashing.
shift clicking currency doesnt work
"
blaculahax wrote:
The map tab (that we all bought) on standard isn't converting our maps still. this is the second day.

there was a thread in bug reports about this shortly after launch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3188404

I never ever had an issue about this problem....its simple for me: Go to map tab, click on convert maps (button disapear) and.... wait for convert...

Important note: DONT CLOSE THE TAB, DONT CHANGE BETWEEN TABS WHILE CONVERT, DONT DO ANYTHING.....

Have 1.8K maps, and the delay time for me was 30 min aprox ;)
"
Gurkku wrote:
And please fix elemental overload proccing on totems. Its a dead passive point for totem builds now.
Possibly not a bug if we strictly consider the wording: Elemental overload activates on your skills, totems doesn't cast your skills, they copy them and your stats. Minions likewise wouldn't benefit from elemental overload. And yes, it would thusly be a dead skill for totems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info