3.16.0 Hotfix

ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Please fix Colossal Shields. The base armour was nerfed instead of buffed as per the patch notes.
So uh, where are the 3.16 patch notes??? Edit: Oh nevermind. Just odd to have 3.15 hotfixes after the 3.16 patch notes post xD
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Oct 23, 2021, 7:59:03 AM
Elemental Overload when ??? No dps change when is active...
Pls fix Scorching Ray and Righteous Fire crashes
Elemental overload is also not working with brand skills. It seems any skill that isn't self cast.
Elemental Overload not working
wish you guys can hotfix link skills?
it's painful to use it

maybe make it usable on frame? save the poor soul from trying to click chracter?
The map tab (that we all bought) on standard isn't converting our maps still. this is the second day.

there was a thread in bug reports about this shortly after launch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3188404
Please undo the retrospective nerf to legacy soul catcher flasks... "non aura vaal skills" was never a requirement on my legacy flask before, you have diminished my collectors keep-sakes, and hurt my feelings on the subject of playing with standard theory crafting; please re-establish my belief that GGG will respect its own established customs of leaving legacy items unmolested- you got your one do-over with Vaal immortal call; but now give me back my flask, it didn't belong to you anymore... it was on standard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info