⭐ Your Scourge Final Impressions? ⭐ ⋆Updated⋆

Was fun the shiny new stuff on the passive tree.

I was about to say GGG did a great work with the league mechanic because I had fun with that on act1, but then I start to think about when I did some act2 then changed to standard to "see the future", noticing that is impossible because have too much "harvest good old times items" on that characters and replicate that with the new mechanic of the league is just a bad joke...

I Skiped 3.14 and 3.15
And now with 3.16 will be 9 months without POE, maybe give little try to standard tomorrow but guess there is nothing for me on the league.
Full Harvest is besto waifu, give me 3.11 and/or 3.13 and take my money.
People literally crying about not having god mode. Sure sucks that there's a game instead of just pushing 1 button and being told you win.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 23, 2021, 2:20:10 PM
"

Hang in there.....for a badly rolled belt? I don't follow.

For the tier 2 scourge.

Never seen anyone tilt so hard over not having free things served up on a silver platter.

You guys really want free loot to rain from the skies and have literally no challenge?

Nice bait, not biting. Thing is, this league mechanic isn't even vaguely rewarding. D3 is garbage we both know it. Sadly PoE is headed down the same path.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 23, 2021, 1:13:15 AM
I get that you'd like the gear in act 3 to last you all the way through to end game, but it does make sense that you're not finding anything mind blowingly amazing there.

Maybe chill or farm an oni while waiting to see what T3 scourges offer?
"
Mezamete wrote:
I get that you'd like the gear in act 3 to last you all the way through to end game, but it does make sense that you're not finding anything mind blowingly amazing there.

Maybe chill or farm an oni while waiting to see what T3 scourges offer?

Why are all your replies insulting, and straw man?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 23, 2021, 1:39:08 AM
Is the post of first impressions for good or bad, not the post to fight against people who dont have your same first impressions. Let people say what they have to say.

Maybe not all can be "nice" with everybody but at least we can be mature in a videogame forum, you can think before write and read before post if needs edits, also edit after, its not too hard.
Full Harvest is besto waifu, give me 3.11 and/or 3.13 and take my money.
"
"
AShugars wrote:
These things should drop once you go back to your reality to make your efforts/rewards accessible! O.O

Everything that drops in the scourge zone is available in the regular zone after scourge ends. You don't have to pick it up in scourge, and you never lose anything because you can just pick it up afterwards if you want.

You lose it if you die in the scourge.

Also, any scourge mobs that drop loot away from where you started the scourge, have fun being warped away without your loot and having to back track to go pick it up.
where do you get this blood crucible item from?

I'm in act 3 and don't have it and going into the nightmare is a total waste of time

However, first league lunch in years I din't constantly get disconnected when entering new zones

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info