<#ÐL> DoedreLovers ● Softcore Trade & SSF League Guild ● Casual/Fun

Hi, i would like to join the guild if you are still recruiting
I use Path of Exile for relaxation and sometimes i find nice playing with group

Hi! I would like to join your guild! Nice, friendly, mature player who knows his memes. Playing to have fun and helping other to do so.
This pretty mature dude (turning 40 this year) from Finland is looking to join in.
Have been looking for ppl who aint all about efficiency.

I have hours, maybe more than i liked to admit, but i like to play for enjoyment and not for grinding.

I have also been thinking that participating in community would make it more of an legit hobby. Now i have only played it with an friend.

Im well behaved and pretty easygoing Dude...
Hi! I think I meet all the requirements and would like to join the guild.

Been playing for a few leagues now and want to find a nice group to play with!
Just turned 28, Looking to have some fun with people to joke around while mapping. I am very easy going and chill, wanting to make some friends. Love from Portugal.
hey im looking for a small easy going guild but i am under 18, would i maybe still be allowed to join? completely understandable if not.
Hey, I'm looking to join the guild, I think I meet all the requirements. In my 30s, looking for an active guild and down to earth people and a lively chat. Fingers crossed you guys are the right fit and allow me in. I live in UK. Peace & love
Seems like a guild for me, i like being competetive from time to time but casual at the same time. 18+ just throw me pm ign Futerko ! EU Realm mostly the German one
Last edited by Janeie on Mar 5, 2022, 2:24:47 PM
Hi all,
I would like to join if there are still spaces. I meet all the requirements posted. Eu realm Uk, Thanks.
Hi! I would like to join your guild! Nice, friendly, mature player who knows his memes. Playing to have fun and helping other to do so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info