<#ÐL> DoedreLovers ● Softcore Trade & SSF League Guild ● Casual/Fun

Hey! I've been wanting to join a guild since I started playing in April last year, but I wanted to get familiar with the game before I could join.

I have 500+ hours and recently got my first Sirus kill in Scourge League. I had a lot of fun figuring it out on my own and I wanted to push for 36/40 but I decided I want to commit to that for next league and I'd love to play with people this time, than go at it alone.

I meet all the requirements so I'd be glad if I could join!
Hi everyone,

Sounds like a legit guild, I meet the requirements, looking for a chill group to hang with whenever I'm on, not a power-gamer, mainly looking for challenges completion (if the league is fun to me), grouping, chatting, old school gaming.

Looking forward to 3.17! Would love to destroy the atlas with a group of decent adult gamers.

Hi everyone, i really would like to join the guild to have some serious 3.17 fun.
Hello, I think I meet all the requirements and I'm currently searching for a friendly and fun guild to enjoy the next league with. I have quite some game knowledge but I took a break from PoE for the last 2 Leagues.

I hope to hear from you and have a nice day!

Greetings
Mark
Last edited by HilamGenji on Jan 21, 2022, 6:40:35 AM
Invite please, I'm a 50 year old living in Surrey wanting to spend more time helping people in POE. Cheers!
Hi all, I would like to join if theres still space. Just looking for people to chat with (people i used to play with have moved to other games) and maybe some group mapping and so on.
hi, I would like to join if you are still recruiting. I play on Frankfurt(EU) server.
location the netherlands:
highestcharc:88/90
ign:spinnetjepoef
Hi, I would like to join if there is available space. After playing solo for a quite amount of time, it would be nice if I can be a part of a guild.
Hello,

would like to join if possible; I meet the requirements
I`m 33, living in Eastern Europe
Last edited by Sacredwish on Feb 14, 2022, 2:18:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info