<#ÐL> DoedreLovers ● Softcore Trade & SSF League Guild ● Casual/Fun

Welcome to the DoedreLovers forum post

What's up with the name
The name is just kinda a joke that me and a friend had between us about worshipping Doedre as the most attractive person in all of Wraeclast, the 2 of us started this guild back in Delirium league.

What's this guilds objective?
Really we just wanna play the new league in softcore and have fun while doing so, alongside the league starting we also host our own private league which is a mirror to trade league but is guild SSF. There is no requirement to play in the private league, it exists purely as an option if you'd like to take part.

Current Guild Status
We have recently removed our inactive members and are open to recruiting once more, we have a member limit of 40 and are looking to reach that before 3.21. Our guild stash has all available premium tabs, and we have our own Discord where we interact plenty both in text and voice. Our guild speaks primarily English but many of our members also know a 2nd language so sometimes you'll see Spanish/French/German make an appearance!

How can I join this guild
Simple, just leave a comment below saying you'd like to join or message myself either through the site or in game. Please make sure you meet requirements first though.

Requirements
Age 18+ - Simply because many members of the guild are over this age, anyone younger may feel uncomfortable around us or vice versa.

No Scamming - This way of playing the game is very frowned upon, ever since the introduction of Harvest there has been a huge increase of scammers and we do not want any in our guild, anyone who requests to join will have their account/IGN's checked against the TFT blacklist.

Friendly/Positive attitude - Our guild get along very well and we'd like to keep it that way, just be a nice and civil person is all we ask.

Personal Note
Honestly, the people who I've met through this guild are some of the most enjoyable people I've interacted with online. The amount of time we spend on Discord voice while playing league start together is some of my favourite time I have in game and I always looks forward to new leagues for this exact reason (and the league too ofc).

PRAISE DOEDRE

Best of luck and see you on the beach, exile!
The best form of CC is death
Last edited by Nyyanko on Feb 16, 2023, 10:15:41 AM
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2023, 2:30:56 PM
Up
hey there , i believe i meet all the requirments and i've been looking for people to be friendly with and enjoy the game with , kindly see if i'm a good fit or not i'd definitly love to join
Hello!

I am interested in joining the guild and meet the requirements, I haven't really been part of an active guild before but with the changes in 3.16 it sure seem like an appropriate time to give it a shot.

Got over 1200hours on steam, and played back in the beta.

Cheers.
Hi, i would like to join the guild if you are still recruiting:)
Updated 7pm GMT 09/01/2022

Recruiting for new league
Hello, I'm interested in joining your guild, looking for a laid back group of people to chat with about the game. Have about 1.5k hours and fairly active early-mid league.
Hello, I would like to join your guild.
I consider myself a fairly experienced player, but too lazy to be super efficient. I have 1.1k hours on steam, all accumulated throughout 2021, but I have been playing with the standalone client since Harbinger league.

I am active in-league for the best part of the first month of the league and, if the league is not super exciting for me, I usually play in standard for the rest untill the next one.
Hi
I am interested in joining your guild.
Looking for a laid back group to play with and talk with during mapping.
Hi everyone,
I am interested in joining the guild
I meet the requirements
I have never been a part of a guild before but i intend to give it at try for 3.17 and see if i fit in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info