New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Scourge

"
hyyyben wrote:
"
csisyadam wrote:
WTF... RIP SST (again) :(

Im starting out with SST bleed version, im at 1.7 mill combined dps on sst alone, with the nerfs.

So i guess you havnt played sst before, or, youre simply just repeating what other ppl said earlier...ppl who havnt played the skill either.

THIS!
Wonder if Spectral Throw will be somewhat playable again.
"
Tr1d wrote:
"
sephrinx wrote:
I guess people aren't allowed to play fun builds that can actually do decent without 50ex investment.

You either are top 1% of player or no fun for you. :P
But it was never about playing the game, it was about RNG drop/gamble dopamine rush!

I was planing to give this league a try after how bad last one was for me, funnily enough wanted to try ST... guess I will not... ^^

Also, good that they removed Dominating Blow melee range, now it will be ever more clunky to use, gj!

Feels good to see people who havent read a single post.

Melee range was nerfed because now you can find up to +14 melee range in passive tree nodes, so its an overall buff, you can have even more melee range than before.

Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Is this a mistake in the new-gems-list?

Intuitive Link is shown as a new DEX gem but in the patch notes it says:
"Added a new Intelligence Skill gem - Intuitive Link"

TBH it makes much more sense to have it as an INT gem and to offer it to casters at the vendors as this uses the char's spells.

Am I missing something?
Last edited by Korynel on Oct 21, 2021, 5:23:55 PM
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

Feels good to see people who havent read a single post.

Melee range was nerfed because now you can find up to +14 melee range in passive tree nodes, so its an overall buff, you can have even more melee range than before.

Take a look at where those range nodes are on the tree, then tell me how it would make any sort of sense for a Dominating Blow character to be pathed there. Think we found the actual person that didn't read.
Tempus Fugit
Last edited by Shiken on Oct 21, 2021, 6:39:39 PM
if you read the manifesto they say why there.
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
IceMagma wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:

Seems like you have no idea on how to scale the dmg on explosive arrow..i played it earlier, reaching 20 arrows and a dmg around 10mill fairly easy.

So stop writing about something you clearly never played :)

Could you show me that, i genuienly like the skill but its definitly possible that i made some glaring mistakes in its scaling its not like i am perfect or anything.

Hey we have to wait a bit, it need to be retested, with all the changes that has come to the passive tree :))

Thats totally fine, i can wait i just really like the skill and would love to play it again in a functioning way.
just when flame surge was gonna become useful, yal change it. i was so looking forward to a good rf/flame surge too. ugh
Global 1 is cancer.
By agreeing to these terms of use, you acknowledge that bugs are like cool and stuff
and that you will bow to the Mealworm king when he ascends the throne.
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Jhiroth wrote:
"
Aardmann wrote:
Vaal immortal call has now a 60-second cooldown instead of 3 seconds?! It should be written wrong!

devs heard players in std actually had fun and decided to make sure people had no desire to every play standard again

this is why they nerf everything every other patch

game has gone nothing but downhill since ritual imo and every new feature or item on earth means crap because all they will do is change all that stuff in two patches anyways

So youre angry bc of what they did to vaal immortal call?
Calm down dude, play something else..its ok to shake things up once in a while..

honestly, I knew dodge, blind and immortal call as good defensive skills. I have played with shield and armor packing, but I could not achieve high dps. imo, 3 seconds to 10 seconds is still acceptable, but making the CD 19 times higher is not very chewable. But I hope I can find another defensive layer to be able to do the EG without so much grinding.
Last edited by Sedes_Cruentes on Jan 5, 2024, 5:28:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info