New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Scourge

Vaal immortal call has now a 60-second cooldown instead of 3 seconds?! It should be written wrong!
nice, i guess
when you use energy blade with a wand, THIS should happen for teh lulz

https://hpmor.fandom.com/wiki/Most_Ancient_Blade
"
Shiken wrote:
I'm honestly real upset Dominating Blow was included in the melee strike range removal; minion builds will not be pathing to or taking passives on the tree where you've moved that range to; and melee builds had no reason to use dom blow if they weren't running minions in the first place, so there shouldn't be any worry about doubling up on range for that skill... Dom Blow has been my most reliable build in every league I've gotten to endgame, and it already suffered due to nearly NEEDING either ancestral call (completely losing a damage support for the sentinels) or a costly glove enchant for +strike targets (Tribal Fury is far too far away to consider or annoint) to make it feel good to use, this further nerf to the QoL of the skill is a big step backwards. Hoping they realize this and revert the change.

Exactly , now you gotta spend the points you had for some fluff, fluff in my case is elemental penetration on cluster jewels, to make up for the strike range. I dont want to play staves for the penetration nodes every league, yeah but to some idiots we are just haters
"
Molko00 wrote:
You listened to us, thank you :) this league will be amazing

lolwut
I've been pretty positive about a lot of the things in this game but as a std player its out of control at this point.

What kind of balancing skills do you have that every other patch requires a complete rewrite of every single skill or gem?

Since the alternate gems came out every single patch is a huge gem rebalance.

Why is it so incredibly hard for your staff to get balancing right on the first, second, or even third tries?

Maybe in 2027 when the 534th rebalance of stuff is done will the game be balanced then?

Who wants to redo their build every other league in standard FFS.

EDIT: The only thing I can do is vote with my wallet and Im done spending $ on this game until you go an entire two patches without completely changing everything as you have for the last 2 years.
Last edited by Jhiroth on Oct 21, 2021, 2:28:56 PM
"
Aardmann wrote:
Vaal immortal call has now a 60-second cooldown instead of 3 seconds?! It should be written wrong!

devs heard players in std actually had fun and decided to make sure people had no desire to every play standard again

this is why they nerf everything every other patch

game has gone nothing but downhill since ritual imo and every new feature or item on earth means crap because all they will do is change all that stuff in two patches anyways
any idea about how much storage we will need for the new league ?my internet sucks so i will have to start downloading immediately
Dominating Blow nerf is kinda... premature
good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info