New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Scourge

they killed my flameblast build, and all other burning builds.

elemental overload, now only works with the skill that critted = -40% more damage (or I keep hitting boss until it crits, before real channel)

elemental equilibrium become 25% exposure = for me is -50% fire resistance
yes I apply WoC using elementalist ascendency for 45% exposure, so it was a -50% bonus for me

I lost halve the damage from keystone, and more from skill rework.

they moved both EE and Unwavering Stance far away, so I lost Arsonist cluster = 15% fire over time.

and I need US because I am channelling for +1s

"
Shiken wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

Feels good to see people who havent read a single post.

Melee range was nerfed because now you can find up to +14 melee range in passive tree nodes, so its an overall buff, you can have even more melee range than before.

Take a look at where those range nodes are on the tree, then tell me how it would make any sort of sense for a Dominating Blow character to be pathed there. Think we found the actual person that didn't read.

IMHO the key problem is that specialized mastery nodes aren't sufficiently readily available. My suggestion: Alter jewel socket nodes to also be able to take any mastery in exchange for the actual socket.
can we skip this 14 hours waiting time and update the game now?
I WANT TO PLAY IT DAMN
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
b44dss wrote:
I looked at all posts in like 10 minutes, so i am confident to ask the real question ^^:

are missing gems like "Vaal Burning Arrow" unchanged or just forgot to be added to the list with the changes?

Keep an eye on pob community fork, the gems should be added soon :)

yes of course, but i truly wonder now because of planning ^^
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
csisyadam wrote:
WTF... RIP SST (again) :(

Im starting out with SST bleed version, im at 1.7 mill combined dps on sst alone, with the nerfs.

So i guess you havnt played sst before, or, youre simply just repeating what other ppl said earlier...ppl who havnt played the skill either.

Yea, sure, if you say so... :)

You have no idea what I've played in the past, but whatever. And you can be sure that I haven't read 17 pages before I wrote my own personal feelings about these changes.

These numbers looks pretty bad and not everyone playing bleed sst (which is also affected by this change tho).

Okay, the "rip" might be an exaggeration, but it is still heavily nerfed. And since I always loved the skill, it hurts my feelings. :D
"
Shiken wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

Melee range was nerfed because now you can find up to +14 melee range in passive tree nodes, so its an overall buff, you can have even more melee range than before.

Take a look at where those range nodes are on the tree, then tell me how it would make any sort of sense for a Dominating Blow character to be pathed there. Think we found the actual person that didn't read.

Yes, you didnt read, no one said you had to pick all the nodes at once, they're spread because it depends on the weapon AND class you're using, but in the end you'll have more melee range than before, learn before posting ^^
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Oct 22, 2021, 5:09:22 AM
make cold DOT great again :)
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Shiken wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

Yes, you didnt read, no one said you had to pick all the nodes at once, they're spread because it depends on the weapon AND class you're using, but in the end you'll have more melee range than before, learn before posting ^^

Not many melee nodes near the witch area. Granted guardians also do dom blow builds, but on the other hand, they usually dom blow with claws, which is pretty far away.
Last edited by Psaakyrn on Oct 22, 2021, 6:43:07 AM
How's texture streaming going? Is the game actually playable this time or do we have to spend 3k on new hardware?
Burning Arrow was already a shitty skill noone plays with and it gets nerfed? Okay dude.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info