[3.16] 🔥 Sanavi's Armageddon Brand | Elementalist 🔥 SSF/HC Starter Viable ✔️

Your build looks dope! I am a pretty casual player and looking forward for the gearing updates on the upcomming weeks :).
Looks sick. Almost gave up and went Icecrash Jugg as the old standby.
this build looks awesome :)

been looking at different arma brand builds, this one seems most suitable to me, thanks!

EDIT: gem changes though ? isnt that kinda bad ?
Last edited by Ziakah on Oct 20, 2021, 8:58:34 PM
looks good, but how's the dps going to be after the ignite/skill gem changes hit pob? Is it a buff or a nerf in dps? I'm not too familiar with ignite dps calculations. Also, what do you think about Bastion of Elements instead of Liege of the Primordial?
Last edited by Sygnuz on Oct 20, 2021, 10:42:34 PM
"
dinmolair wrote:
Your build looks dope! I am a pretty casual player and looking forward for the gearing updates on the upcomming weeks :).

We all start somewhere. I'll be trying to provide more info on how it works out when the league goes live :)

"
Ziakah wrote:
this build looks awesome :)

been looking at different arma brand builds, this one seems most suitable to me, thanks!

EDIT: gem changes though ? isnt that kinda bad ?

Mostly the gem changes are your Main Skill, you're going to want to replace several w/ Awakened when you can. And eventually, replace Combustion with an Awakened Chaos Damage.

"
Sygnuz wrote:
looks good, but how's the dps going to be after the ignite/skill gem changes hit pob? Is it a buff or a nerf in dps? I'm not too familiar with ignite dps calculations. Also, what do you think about Bastion of Elements instead of Liege of the Primordial?

We won't know until PoB is updated, but they have mentioned Armageddon Brand is supposed to be innately stronger than it was. I'll be updating everything when I can. Also, Bastion of Elements is fine if you want an extra layer of defense - you'll have to drop one of the golems in the build, I'd get rid of the Chaos Golem in that situation.
Last edited by SanaviEronaile on Oct 21, 2021, 12:57:01 AM
thanks for the response, in regards to the skill gem priority though, which ones should I drop for a 4link while leveling and for the 5link setup before I get access to a 6link lathi?
"
Sygnuz wrote:
thanks for the response, in regards to the skill gem priority though, which ones should I drop for a 4link while leveling and for the 5link setup before I get access to a 6link lathi?

Np! I listed the gem links in accordance of priority, so for a 4L you'll want Armageddon Brand - Swift Affliction - Deadly Ailments - Burning Damage. For a 5L, you can add Combustion for slightly more DPS, or Ignite Proliferation for better clearing. I would probably use IP for a 5L and Combustion for 6L (especially since Shaper of Flames gives you 100% chance to Ignite anyways, making that aspect of Combustion moot).
"
removed: 250% more Damage with Ignite

Do you still think that Arma Brand is viable?
"
RawDamage wrote:
"
removed: 250% more Damage with Ignite

Do you still think that Arma Brand is viable?

So, with changes to Ignite mechanics in 3.16, "Player Ignite now inherently deals 150% more Damage than before (previously 50% of base Damage over 4 seconds, now 125% of base Damage over 4 seconds)."

I won't know for certain until PoB is updated, but I think Armageddon Brand will definitely be viable due to the buffs to the gem. Whether it simply balances out or comes ahead or got a slight nerf is to be seen.
After testing new Arma Brand gem in your POB, DPS is 3kk (endgame).
As I understand "Player Ignite now inherently deals 150% more Damage than before" is already in pob, so I've edited only gem in act_int.lua

I've removed more ignite and applied new damage effectiveness"
Spoiler

[21] = { 1, 750, 6000, 0.80000001192093, 1.2000000476837, 0, 25, damageEffectiveness = 1.35, critChance = 5, duration = 5, levelRequirement = 72, statInterpolation = { 1, 1, 1, 3, 3, 1, 1, }, cost = { Mana = 28, }, }

Also I've raised gem level to meet new added damage: Deals 613 to 920 Fire Damage. On level 23 - you'll get 606-909

P.S. Don't sure how accurate it is but seems damage will be low.
Last edited by RawDamage on Oct 21, 2021, 3:17:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info