Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.16

"
Scirocco_ wrote:

Purity of Fire still gives me 4% max fire resist at 20. It stays at 0 for levels 1-4, though.

Thanks, you're right. There's nothing about it initially but it shows up.
Can you recommend some actual flasks for the build? instead of 3 life flasks I mean come on dude
Last edited by UnknownDestiny on Oct 25, 2021, 12:39:23 AM
Hi, nice build, tried one of your minion builds in a previous league. Just a question reguarding the CwDT - Void Sphere - Hextouch - Flammability link: Flammability will be cast aoutomatically from CwDT, so is Hextouch even necessary? Or what am i missing here? :-)
"
JhonnWisse wrote:
"
afaiii wrote:
First, thanks for a great guide. Played it for the first time last league, playing again now.

Second, Purity of Fire lost its bump to max fire resist!? I don't think that was in the gem announcements. Thought I'd point that out for anyone else that missed it.

Purity of Elements got a nice buff, but at the expense of more mana reserve. Can't just swap it in, unfortunately.

Hey, were you able to do all the challenges with this build last league ?

I didn't focus on challenges but I completed all endgame bosses except Maven and The Feared. All Formed, Twisted, Forgotten and Sirus 9 completed deathless, as well as Aul. Other players did well. Some (like me) tweaked the build to include EE, other didn't, but overall the damage is pretty much the same as before, due to the buff on RF and in the tree.
Last edited by PoitelMarto on Oct 25, 2021, 7:03:21 AM
Managed to sustain RF at L49 in early Act 6 with only the first ascendancy after getting the last regen node :-)

I didn't even have Purity of Fire on, but did have Stone Golem (L6, 49 life regen) and Vitality (L12, 78 life regen) active.

Fell back to non-RF again since the damage in nightmares was not manageable, but I think this is the earliest I've ever been able to get RF 'working'. I had no supports on RF (this was just a test run), but it still cleared fairly well.

The problem with RF builds in the past has often been that it was a struggle to get to the point where you could safely transition. Often it required being able to use Rise of the Phoenix or Saffell's Frame, but by then your damage without RF was really struggling. That problem is mostly gone now :-)
Not sure if it's been asked, but why burning damage support for rf? It doesn't seem to affect it according to the in-game tooltip.
"
LaserSaysPew wrote:
Not sure if it's been asked, but why burning damage support for rf? It doesn't seem to affect it according to the in-game tooltip.

Burning Damage Support: Supports any skill that hits enemies, or can deal burning damage directly.
Righteous Fire: Righteous Fire is a spell that applies a buff on the player, rapidly burning the player and nearby enemies. The damage it deals scales with your Life and Energy Shield amount. It also grants more spell damage to the user while active.

As i see it, it should work as RF is dealing burn damage directly?
"
Spoiler
I am giving this build another spin this season. Last season I took it to lvl 93.

Already sustaining RF easily at level 40 now. It's always little bit tough before RF can be sustained but from now it should get easier.
93! Nice, furrypurpledinosaur! Good stuff. I don't know if I'll ever hit 93. Nice work. Nice to see you again :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
reinero wrote:
Spoiler
Your guide is well done, nice idea of not having any mandatory item recommendations and still the build is functional. Last league I managed to do a5 with incinerate with only 400k dps and I thought it was super cool to play with it, I'll give yours a chance on SSF

Awesome, reinero! Let me know what you think. Not too many people like Incinerate so it'd be neat to hear what you have to say. Thanks for the kind words!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
BlackZangief wrote:
Spoiler
Been playing poe for a long long time but I've never tried RF before, decided to check this build out for my first ever attempt!

Overall lovely guide that I found useful even as an experienced player, and would happily point a noob to this guide to follow as well! Love the relaxing playstyle, though it took me some getting used to letting go of my movement skill addiction. Happy to just waltz through maps now!

A couple of changes I made for my comfort - I swapped void sphere and purifying flame for faster application of flammability, did not enjoy the long cool down on the sphere!

Also, I can see the benefit of purity of fire, however I found myself dying to freezes a lot - even with flask mitigation, so I swapped out purity for arctic armor and I feel it pairs well with the stand-still playstyle of incinerate!

Will be pushing this build as far as I can, as I tend to be a one character per league type of player! I'll report back down the line!

Thanks again, happy hunting out there in Wraeclast exiles!

In-fact, now I am wondering would a most defensive option be ditching skitterbots, since AA gives me chilling ground? I know I would lose the shock which is lost damage, but it would allow me to socket purity of fire back into the build for more tankiness.... thoughts?
Thanks for the kind words, BlackZangief! That's really nice of you! You're welcome to use a movement skill of course :). If you like any that don't need support gems, an unset ring will make you feel right at home (as you know). I appreciate your post! It was very thoughtful.

In terms of the mana reservation, I personally will never lose Purity of Fire. Having the 4% increased Max Fire Resist is really nice. But, if you're fine losing the damage bonus of Skitterbots, Arctic Armour is an amazing substitute.

Once you get deep in the game, let me know what you think about your modifications!

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info