Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.16

Hey mate, just wanted to share a few words here. I always played the "standard" leaguestarters or some "OP at that time builds" in the past leagues, usually up to 36/40 or even 40/40 achievements.

I wasn't really happy with the past few league-mechanics, so i dropped 3.16 pretty fast. I stumbled upon your build and decided to try it out a bit in the December events in HC SSF and had a lot of fun progressing with it. I also tried it for a while in 3.16 league after the events. And with the changes i will most likely give it a go in 3.17. I like the playstyle, the "i don't have to care about perfect resistance rolls because my fire res is already capped" and the mostly free choice in items. What bugged me the most about some other builds i played before was the "i need 35%+ res on this already 5ex item to make it work", just to get to the point i want to upgrade some other item where i have similar restrictions like "at least 33 dex" or else. The freedom is (or at least feels) much higher with this build and i love the lack of never ending hours in front of trade windows to fiddle with resistances or stats.

Sure, maybe the Inquisitor version could get higher damage numbers, but in exchange the res/stat restrictions would be higher again + RF would be usable much later. Sometimes you just have to play what you enjoy most, not what is most efficient or meta :)

Really appreciate the work you put into this, thanks a lot!
Since elemental overload procced from incinerate no longer buffs your rf, is it still worth it to get it?
Wondering will this be viable in 3.19 League in general? RF with Incinerate as a build idea sounds amazing. Doesn't have to be super good or late-game viable, just get into Maps and survive there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info