Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.16

Hey!! ive been eyeing your guides for soooo long and i finally decided to try it.. love your organization...

im trying to put together my league start cheatsheet and im wondering if you have any suggestions for leveling.. im going holy flame totem + flamewall.. but i have no idea of links...

my guess is; added fire, controlled destruction, elemental focus..
with herald of fire and skitterbots?

is it correct?

thanks!
Couple of recommendation which combines with cheap and effective gear for maximum life, which means getting high str also:

1. The 1% fire damage per 20 str mastery, it's a very cheap source of damage. With typical maximum life/str gear, you should be able to hit 700 str at least, meaning that single skill point gives 35% increased fire damage!

2. Speaking of Strength, I would divert the 5 skill points at the top going to Purity of Flesh to Iron Will and Constitution + the Jewel. On the jewel it's pretty easy to get 5% maximum life and some other useful stat, you'll get another 15% back from taking constitution, and you gain Iron Will, which provides a whooping str/5 of spell damage about 140% in the 700 str example.

3. Maybe consider changing the pathing to Devotion by going through Holy Dominion, it's been reworked and quite a bit stronger.

4. Another consideration, removing lifetap(and mastery about that) and replacing it with either inspiration or hypothermia. Inspiration is more consistent, in a 6L you'll have a mana cost of 6 at ~10 casts a second (exaggerating here), it's 60 mana/s, while baseline at level 90 with no additional int you're regenerating 76/s. At the rate incinerate casts, you'll be at max charge in half a second and you'll be fine for about 13 seconds.

Now without going into str stacking territory, you're still super strong for cheap, this opens up cheap starter gear like Iron Fortress or Doon.

With the new RF changes we'll have to see how hard we burn, but it will greatly increase our RF damage though.
Last edited by Icemasta on Oct 20, 2021, 10:23:28 PM
RF seems to have been significantly buffed :-)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3187742

Righteous Fire

Modified
New: Deals 2447.9 Base Fire Damage per second
Old: Deals 1541.8 Base Fire Damage per second
New: Deals 35% of your Maximum Life as Base Fire Damage per second
Old: Deals 20% of your Maximum Life as Base Fire Damage per second
New: Deals 35% of your Maximum Energy Shield as Base Fire Damage per second
Old: Deals 20% of your Maximum Energy Shield as Base Fire Damage per second

Vaal Righteous Fire

Modified
New: Sacrifices 60% of your total Energy Shield and Life Deals 158% of Sacrificed Energy Shield and Life as Fire Damage per second
Old: Sacrifices 60% of your total Energy Shield and Life Deals 99% of Sacrificed Energy Shield and Life as Fire Damage per second
Hey bro, you got a PoB I can use? Going to play RF as league start, haven't played RF in a long time.
"
Ucero wrote:
Hey bro, you got a PoB I can use? Going to play RF as league start, haven't played RF in a long time.

From WoD's first post :-)
https://pastebin.com/UAZxbDfP
"
rythmo wrote:
Spoiler
thx for your buildguides!
Thanks rythmo :). You're very kind.

"
Cruzz wrote:
Spoiler
Love the guide, I'm almost certainly going to follow it, with a couple of exceptions that I wanted to ask about. I mentioned it on the subreddit as well, so you may have already seen it, but anyway, here goes.

The duelist part of the tree. It gives an extra maximum endurance charge, but that's basically it. Everything else that part of the tree is replaceable with fewer points much closer to the marauder start. Is the endurance charge really that valuable?
Awesome Cruzz! It's been great going back and forth on Reddit. Thanks for being a positive part of the community! We've discussed lots since this post and I think I've even changed the tree a couple of times since too. Thanks for the honest feedback. I'll respond to your Reddit post after I go through my guides. You rock.

"
Centauress wrote:
Spoiler
Thank you for updating the build. I enjoyed playing this build last league and I am going to try using it again. My husband and I also really enjoy using your filters so thank you for making them available to everyone. One thing we would change about them if we could is, making the heist trinkets and other gear for your heist helpers visible. We always have to change to a different filter while running heists so we can see the trinkets and other things drop.

Thanks again. Centauress
You're awesome Centauress :). Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it. And a filter lover too! Hazaa! All filter feedback is appreciated for sure.

For this league, I've changed trinkets and rogue gear to show no matter the rarity. Rogue gear will still only show the best version of that gear that can drop. So a Simple Lockpick starts dropping at area level 60. Its replacement, the Standard Lockpick starts dropping at 75. So starting at 75, Simple Lockpicks won't show whether or not a Standard Lockpick drops. But I have made all rarities show for this league. I too found their drops too irregular in the past.

Does that help? Or did you have something else in mind?

"
M17K wrote:
Spoiler
If you take the +20% fire dot multi mastery you still have capped fire res through the tree. Would be a sizable dps increase without any real loss, unless I'm missing something. Also, Kaom's Way might be a good ring for quite a while for this build, especially if you can get a good set of scourge mods on it.

EDIT: I forgot about +6% max res, endurance charges will easily make up for it, but if you don't want the downtime, all res bench craft can easily fix that without being redundant.
Thanks M17K!

I appreciate the suggestions! I've updated the tree a few times as I just can't seem to make up my mind. I won't change the tree once the league starts though so feel free to make any changes you like. Though I always suggest making changes once you've played with the provided version.

"
HornyPig wrote:
Spoiler
Hey!! ive been eyeing your guides for soooo long and i finally decided to try it.. love your organization...

im trying to put together my league start cheatsheet and im wondering if you have any suggestions for leveling.. im going holy flame totem + flamewall.. but i have no idea of links...

my guess is; added fire, controlled destruction, elemental focus..
with herald of fire and skitterbots?

is it correct?

thanks!
Ha! Hey hornypig!

You're very kind! I appreciate it! Hopefully you like the build.

In terms of levelling, as the guide says, it's slow. Starting as a Chief, all of our damage is north on the tree. I like using either Holy Flame totem or Fireball (Int. can be a problem though) with Flame Wall as well. Basically what you listed is what I would use. I also sometimes use melee until I'm annoyed by how much I miss. But Ground Slam or Sunder work well in the first couple acts. But I prefer the easier but slower style of the Holy Flame Totem.

I don't think the levelling section of the guide has anything different. I think you got it.

"
Icemasta wrote:
Spoiler
Couple of recommendation which combines with cheap and effective gear for maximum life, which means getting high str also:

1. The 1% fire damage per 20 str mastery, it's a very cheap source of damage. With typical maximum life/str gear, you should be able to hit 700 str at least, meaning that single skill point gives 35% increased fire damage!

2. Speaking of Strength, I would divert the 5 skill points at the top going to Purity of Flesh to Iron Will and Constitution + the Jewel. On the jewel it's pretty easy to get 5% maximum life and some other useful stat, you'll get another 15% back from taking constitution, and you gain Iron Will, which provides a whooping str/5 of spell damage about 140% in the 700 str example.

3. Maybe consider changing the pathing to Devotion by going through Holy Dominion, it's been reworked and quite a bit stronger.

4. Another consideration, removing lifetap(and mastery about that) and replacing it with either inspiration or hypothermia. Inspiration is more consistent, in a 6L you'll have a mana cost of 6 at ~10 casts a second (exaggerating here), it's 60 mana/s, while baseline at level 90 with no additional int you're regenerating 76/s. At the rate incinerate casts, you'll be at max charge in half a second and you'll be fine for about 13 seconds.

Now without going into str stacking territory, you're still super strong for cheap, this opens up cheap starter gear like Iron Fortress or Doon.

With the new RF changes we'll have to see how hard we burn, but it will greatly increase our RF damage though.
Great suggestions Icemasta!

This has been a really hard league to make choices. There are just so many good ways to build a tree for this build. It's awesome! Difficult to choose, but awesome. I really like your suggestions. I've scoured over them pretty well. I'm still making some modifications, but I won't make anymore once the league starts. Iron Will has been especially difficult to unselect. This tree will continue to monopolize my thoughts until league launch :).

Thanks for your help!

"
Cyzax wrote:
Spoiler
RF seems to have been significantly buffed :-)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3187742

Righteous Fire

Modified
New: Deals 2447.9 Base Fire Damage per second
Old: Deals 1541.8 Base Fire Damage per second
New: Deals 35% of your Maximum Life as Base Fire Damage per second
Old: Deals 20% of your Maximum Life as Base Fire Damage per second
New: Deals 35% of your Maximum Energy Shield as Base Fire Damage per second
Old: Deals 20% of your Maximum Energy Shield as Base Fire Damage per second

Vaal Righteous Fire

Modified
New: Sacrifices 60% of your total Energy Shield and Life Deals 158% of Sacrificed Energy Shield and Life as Fire Damage per second
Old: Sacrifices 60% of your total Energy Shield and Life Deals 99% of Sacrificed Energy Shield and Life as Fire Damage per second
Pretty exciting, hey Cyzax?! I can't wait to see the numbers on how life actually scales this "new RF" damage. Should be awesome!

Spoiler
"
Cyzax wrote:
"
Ucero wrote:

From WoD's first post :-)
https://pastebin.com/UAZxbDfP
Hey Ucero! I've changed the tree a couple times since this post and I may change it one or two more times before launch. I won't make any changes after the league launches though, don't worry. So if you go ahead with this build, update the PoB once the league launches, just in case.

Thanks for your patience and hype everyone! This has been a tricky league with all of the tree options. But don't worry. I won't change anything once the league starts :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
hi few leagues back i had a tonne of fun with an RF build
so i'm glad i found this guide.

i plan on stacking strength on all my gear and using doon/rise
of the pheonix combo will that work ok ?

My plan is to start with a Templar, and take him only as far as the medicine chest. That will give me Purifying Flame and Arcane Surge Gems. (The flasks are a bonus.)

Then switch to Marauder. The Marauder gets Onslaught from the medicine chest quest, which can also support Purifying Flame. Purifying Flame and Holy Flame Totem will be my leveling skills. That should carry me until I can start running Righteous Fire.

Since both Purifying Flame and Holy Flame Totem are fire/physical, shopping for +1 to all fire or physical gems on wands/scepters/spirit shields will buff both skills.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
Dude, closed your guide as soon as I'd seen the video where you clear Racecourse. Like c'mon I even read the "Don't be dumb..." portion and this is just inappropriate.
"
porkdinner wrote:
Spoiler
hi few leagues back i had a tonne of fun with an RF build
so i'm glad i found this guide.

i plan on stacking strength on all my gear and using doon/rise
of the pheonix combo will that work ok ?
Hey porkdinner!

Hopefully, this guide treats you well. Lots has changed for RF over the last few leagues. Let me know what you think

Doon is a good weapon. It mostly impacts Incinerate with this build. "1% increased Damage per 8 Strength when in Main Hand" will impact RF. That's still a lot of if get a ton. Just be careful not to swap too far with investment. That being said, if you go full tilt, let me know how it goes!

Rise of the Pheonix is always sexy with RF. Can't go wrong.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info