[3.17] HunterKee's Poisonous Concoction🐍🧪 || BOOM BOOM || Smooth Mapping || League Start

I've started with this build in SSF. What would be the optimal 4 link setup until I have a tabula?
PC+GV+VM+VP or should I fit in lifetap lvl1 instead of one of them? I'm only lvl29 so no mana issues yet but at some point it will be needed? Also how do you deal with spending life ? With a vitality?
Last edited by McZuzlak on Nov 18, 2021, 4:47:27 AM
"
McZuzlak wrote:
I've started with this build in SSF. What would be the optimal 4 link setup until I have a tabula?
PC+GV+VM+VP or should I fit in lifetap lvl1 instead of one of them? I'm only lvl29 so no mana issues yet but at some point it will be needed? Also how do you deal with spending life ? With a vitality?

Later you will have some life/mana leech, and use mana flask only on regen-penalizing map mods/crusader maps. But there are variants w/ Life Tap or EB (Devouring Diadem) to squeeze another little aura in.

"
klaan13 wrote:
Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks for your build, i had a really good time and fun with it.

TLDR: New to the game, getting one shot by T15-T16 boss, mapping is really smooth but T16 boss, if they don't OS me, take so long to kill.

Here is my POB : https://pastebin.com/H7h34Uz4

I need some help to improve as i'm hitting a wall with T15-T16 maps boss.

I'm kind of new to the game, i did the campaign twice several years ago, but this is the first char that i push further to the endgame.

I juste put all money i had (2ex, 200chaos) to upgrade my gear yesterday, but this is not really better. I looked at poeninja level 95+ char to help me choose my gear, i guess i'm missing something.

If you have any advices to help me improve my character it would be great.

Btw, i'm not really sure to understand how does the endurance charges works.

Thanks

Get:
- Acuity w/ +3 mastery and/or T1 accuracy roll somewhere;
- Saturated Divine Life flask;
- Ideally a ring/gloves w/ Despair on hit (so Profane Bloom chains) or stick with an Arcanist Brand (Temporal Chains + Despair + w/e else) for a while. Can use Solstice Vigil/Impresence to fix the second curse too, very cheap & they got life/damage;
- Poacher's Aim does nothing, get a good rare jewel.
- Remove Blasphemies, put Grace, Malevolence, HoAg on;
- Could put Leper's Alms shield on if you can fix resist/spell suppression;
- Some DoT multi on amulet gloves, attack speed on the latter;
- Hard possible change (need to fix AoE for this). You seem to have more than 300 Dex/150 Int, so the next step would be Dendrobate chest. AoE might come from quality PC, helmet/gloves/amulet bench crafts, Dying Sun... You need radius of ~23 to overlap 9 projectiles. Of course, can always use +24% PC AoE helmet enchant, but you lose some damage (and gain back from free'd crafted affixes on the aforementioned gear slots);
- Perhaps just keep Carcass for QoL/clear.
Last edited by KRIGSSVIN on Nov 22, 2021, 11:28:11 PM
Another Feedback from my side. I'm pretty happy with my character right now. Finally managed to kill Sirus deathless. Reached lvl:96. I think there is some more levels to come if i manage to have the time to grind and play cautious. Like Kalzifor wrote i can only recommend aspect of the spider. it really made a big difference in survivability. i fitted in a litte bit more regen through vitality + leech watcher + leech mastery. I still can't decide if 2 ex for an lvl:3 enlighten will be beneficial. but i want to get rid of arrogance because somehow it makes you not count as on full life so you loose spell suppression of revenge of the hunted. perhaps some of you awesome people out there can have a look at may character and can give me some tips on how to improve it even further. have fun and good luck everyone.
Last edited by misery86 on Nov 26, 2021, 1:47:08 AM
Your path of building shows 15 withered stacks. I am just wondering how do you apply those to the boss? Sorry I am new to this build.
We are applying withered through the Ascendancy Withering Presence and the Blink-Skill Withering Step. Otherwise you can also opt in for an Divergent Poisonous Concoction which applies Wither through Quality.
Hi! I am considering this build for upcoming endless delve event. I just want to go to depth 130-150 and drill horizontally to level 95 as fast as possible. Is this build viable to do that on 5L dendrobate or random 6L rare? Would plague bearer work for i83 mobs? Any SSF tips are also very welcome when it comes to this build. Many thanks!
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
"
Hi! I am considering this build for upcoming endless delve event. I just want to go to depth 130-150 and drill horizontally to level 95 as fast as possible. Is this build viable to do that on 5L dendrobate or random 6L rare? Would plague bearer work for i83 mobs? Any SSF tips are also very welcome when it comes to this build. Many thanks!

yh it should be blasting through everything, this is a mapping specialized build which super good for delve. You dont even need dendrobate, plague bearer would carry everything.
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"

yh it should be blasting through everything, this is a mapping specialized build which super good for delve. You dont even need dendrobate, plague bearer would carry everything.

This is all I need to know. Many thanks and enjoy the events!
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
Hi! I made this build and saw that u recommend malevolence watcher's eye and malevolence is not even in this build.
"
Japemuppe666 wrote:
Hi! I made this build and saw that u recommend malevolence watcher's eye and malevolence is not even in this build.

yh that's because I list either you choose Grace or Malevolence

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info