[3.17] HunterKee's Poisonous Concoction🐍🧪 || BOOM BOOM || Smooth Mapping || League Start

Why Run precision at all?
In PoB it barerly give anything.
I have been running Discipline instead of it, for very nice ES boost.

"
Flasz3R wrote:
Why Run precision at all?
In PoB it barerly give anything.
I have been running Discipline instead of it, for very nice ES boost.

Have you tick your character level above 86?
You want to hit evasive monsters as close to 100% with PC as you can get. I got to 94 now through grinding. Switched to small thread of hope for perma charges while clearing, which only feels like a small boost. Got first awakened GEM (60c) and a perfect 70% increased amount life flask (34c) aiming for anomalous PC and PB.

Some bosses are pretty easy, even the scourge bosses I feel and I had zero problems doing the sacred Grove. I can only recommend you try the aspect of the spider, its not only visually entertaining but many dangerous monsters will simply miss you, because you already passed them while they aim for you. Spider nets and temporal chains they're predictable in their movements and signal early enough.
Been enjoying this build so far, started recently. I am having trouble maintaining both curse auras, in other words, i cant have both of them. Any ideas how to achieve that?
Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/fgTNcAzG
Someone told me PC occultist is a tanky build. Is this build tanky and suitable for beginners?
Last edited by 0sync0 on Nov 12, 2021, 10:20:20 AM
"
Akhetaton wrote:
Been enjoying this build so far, started recently. I am having trouble maintaining both curse auras, in other words, i cant have both of them. Any ideas how to achieve that?
Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/fgTNcAzG

You could build to be decent tanky, downside is it would be a purely mapping character, you need another character to kill big bosses

PC occultist lack of recovery
Been enjoying this alot this league. Made this as my 2nd build, been blasting map ands bossses, only maven remains lets see if this build holds up. +1 to you for making this :)
I tried changing the gmp for crit affliction (which is dirt cheap even on 21/20) and I feel that it boosted the build. PB now gets to max value in a single volley if you hit a big mob. Also found the brothers stash, upgraded my shield and gems big time.
"
Trucks325 wrote:
Feels like I got jebaited by the "league start" in the title. While it was really easy to squeeze through acts, I had no luck in currency drops, so I only managed to get 3.5k HP + 1k ES. Not enough to live through white maps, lol. But the skill itself feels so good, I will return to this char after earning more currency.

Returned to the build with 50c in my pocket and after few purchases everything became beautiful. Love the skill, love the build, thanks for putting it together.
Hi everyone,

First of all, thanks for your build, i had a really good time and fun with it.

TLDR: New to the game, getting one shot by T15-T16 boss, mapping is really smooth but T16 boss, if they don't OS me, take so long to kill.

Here is my POB : https://pastebin.com/H7h34Uz4

I need some help to improve as i'm hitting a wall with T15-T16 maps boss.

I'm kind of new to the game, i did the campaign twice several years ago, but this is the first char that i push further to the endgame.

I juste put all money i had (2ex, 200chaos) to upgrade my gear yesterday, but this is not really better. I looked at poeninja level 95+ char to help me choose my gear, i guess i'm missing something.

If you have any advices to help me improve my character it would be great.

Btw, i'm not really sure to understand how does the endurance charges works.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info