[3.17] HunterKee's Poisonous Concoction🐍🧪 || BOOM BOOM || Smooth Mapping || League Start

"
xaeror35 wrote:
How will this compare to Pathfinder?

Pathfinder has more single target

Occ clear speed is 3x faster, normally people just play this for league start then change to CoC or spider etc
Ssf league started this. Missing some key uniques but the clear is decent in low maps, maybe not the best idea for THIS league in particular given my mechanics for SSF. Still fun tho
Might have missed this, but I don't think the Spell Suppression Mastery you picked works? "+10% chance to suppress spell damage if your Boots, Helmet, and Gloves have evasion" but this build doesn't/cannot use gloves?
"
Shindetsuku wrote:
Might have missed this, but I don't think the Spell Suppression Mastery you picked works? "+10% chance to suppress spell damage if your Boots, Helmet, and Gloves have evasion" but this build doesn't/cannot use gloves?

You can have gloves just not weapon
Thanks for great build.
I am already zooming through t16 "juiced" map with max 2-3ex budget (mostly self crated) and only 5linked (XD) 19lv gem. For clear speed and early I recomend carcass jack and most important shield charge (super smooth clearing).

And remeber that there is not key unique - try create something of your own
How this build for start?
Opinions on The Gull? I've been using it and specced my atlas for shrines. Can't decide how effective it is, but it's a lot of fun.

"
dboySasha wrote:

It's an ideal and cheap league start.
Last edited by VeloxAxo on Feb 9, 2022, 7:10:42 AM
"
VeloxAxo wrote:
Opinions on The Gull? I've been using it and specced my atlas for shrines. Can't decide how effective it is, but it's a lot of fun.

"
dboySasha wrote:

It's an ideal and cheap league start.

yh gull is quite fun and zoom, occ poison conc get the rank1 for hcssf
bro what is this life flask in your PoB? you do realise that, that is impossible to make?

thats the enkindling enchant on a life flask. enkindling orbs cant be used on life flasks....7.3k life recovery... lmao

also 30% quality? r4 hillock is 28% quality on flasks...

is this a joke thread and i took the bait?

Edit: ive been informed that with harvest it should be possible to get the enchant, that is my mistake. also i wrote this very harshly, which i apologize for.
Last edited by Zambajazz on Feb 9, 2022, 8:39:51 AM
"
Zambajazz wrote:
bro what is this life flask in your PoB? you do realise that, that is impossible to make?

thats the enkindling enchant on a life flask. enkindling orbs cant be used on life flasks....7.3k life recovery... lmao

also 30% quality? r4 hillock is 28% quality on flasks...

is this a joke thread and i took the bait?

Use a harvest craft and don't use the flask manually. 100% increased duration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info