Atlas Passive Trees in Path of Exile: Scourge

"
Beglets wrote:
Harvest is useless for SSF cause of its rarity so don't care about Harvest nerf at all.

GGG should employ multiplicators for some mechanics on SSF, we can't trade harvests of buy blueprints.

Excuse me? Harvest is MASSIVE for SSF. And with the merge of "Normal/Magic to Rare" and "Rare to Rare" you get so much free currency to roll SSF items, that are WEIGHTED towards the stats you desire.

This will generally be you quickest/best source of good rares early, until you have accumulated enough currency to start crafting items by hand one at a time.

Don't forget it's also the best way to make good jewels and certain rares with a less diverse mod pool.
Map tiers and filter information soon??
looks like we now have to respec the trees if we want to farm different stuff instead of just going to a different region.
Using bestiary missions without the atlas passives would be a waste so what we will do now is save up like 100 einhar missions respec the passives and run them. and afterwards we will respec the passives again because it would be a waste to have bestiary points allocated if you don't run the missions.

I liked the previous system more, you could just leave the passives allocated while farming a different region. This also meant that you saw lots of different maps because if you farmed different regions there were different "optimal" maps depending on what your goal was.
With the new atlas i can see myself doing the same 3-5 maps all league in the same region while respecing the atlas passives sometimes.
"
öÖö8228 wrote:
looks like we now have to respec the trees if we want to farm different stuff instead of just going to a different region.
Using bestiary missions without the atlas passives would be a waste so what we will do now is save up like 100 einhar missions respec the passives and run them. and afterwards we will respec the passives again because it would be a waste to have bestiary points allocated if you don't run the missions.

I liked the previous system more, you could just leave the passives allocated while farming a different region. This also meant that you saw lots of different maps because if you farmed different regions there were different "optimal" maps depending on what your goal was.
With the new atlas i can see myself doing the same 3-5 maps all league in the same region while respecing the atlas passives sometimes.

You are right, but they are preparing "full rework to Path of Exile's Atlas of Worlds" in 3.17, so guess it isn't of much importance if it's for one league only.
"
so guess it isn't of much importance if it's for one league only.

Why change it in the first place if its for one league only? I assume that the atlas wont change dramatically with the rework from its (new)current state, otherwise they would've not do anything to it.

If not, they wasted development time on nothing
so I do not see the Haewark Hamlet grove talents anymore, all of them are gone.

Does this mean it is base or is it completely gone and we will now have mediocre harvest spawns in the majority of our mapping experience?
"
heil_mods_ wrote:
Why change it in the first place if its for one league only?

Guess it's because it was hard for casuals to understand that you can't get watchstones from 4 inner regions and that you first get conquerors in the 4 outer regions.

Tbh the whole watchstones system is kinda unintuitive.
Last edited by Beglets on Oct 19, 2021, 5:46:52 AM
They should clarify which nodes they're changing, people's gonna notice that anyways and it will be worse then.

I have a feeling that some areas have plenty of interesting nodes and others almost none, that could be tweaked a bit.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
I hope that by same number of passive points you mean that the merged zones get 20 points when maxed out.
"
karoollll2534 wrote:
"
Flash Breach
Breaches in Areas have 30% increased Area of Effect
Breaches in Areas have 30% increased Monster density
Breaches in Areas open and close 50% faster

Current effect of Flash Breach is:
Breaches in Areas spawn 10 additional rare monsters
Breach in areas open and close 50% faster

Acorrding to patch notes the only change to Flash breach is:
Flash Breach now also grants "Breaches in Areas have 30% increased Monster density"

Is this a mistake or 10 additional rare monsters are no longer possible to get?

"
"Updated - Flash Breach no longer grants "Breaches in Areas spawn 10 additional Rare Monsters". It now grants "Breaches in Areas have 30% increased Monster density" and "Breaches in Areas have 30% increased Area of Effect"."

So it says in the Patch Notes, did you by any chance misread them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info