Atlas Passive Trees in Path of Exile: Scourge

Not sure if this is a good idea... +2 passives or something would be good if the options are so limited
"
Please note, you'll still receive the same amount of Atlas Passive skill points as before.

This was the same phrasing Chris used in the Q&A and I still don't know whether it means the same number of Atlas Passive skill points in total, i.e. twice as many to distribute per tree, or the same number of Atlas Passive points per tree, i.e. half as many in total as before. I'm hoping it's the former but guessing it's the latter.
nice :) i like it :) ty
Nice, but buff Seance pls
PogU
"
osbie_feel wrote:
"
Please note, you'll still receive the same amount of Atlas Passive skill points as before.

This was the same phrasing Chris used in the Q&A and I still don't know whether it means the same number of Atlas Passive skill points in total, i.e. twice as many to distribute per tree, or the same number of Atlas Passive points per tree, i.e. half as many in total as before. I'm hoping it's the former but guessing it's the latter.

this
http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg
pog
"
Flash Breach
Breaches in Areas have 30% increased Area of Effect
Breaches in Areas have 30% increased Monster density
Breaches in Areas open and close 50% faster

Current effect of Flash Breach is:
Breaches in Areas spawn 10 additional rare monsters
Breach in areas open and close 50% faster

Acorrding to patch notes the only change to Flash breach is:
Flash Breach now also grants "Breaches in Areas have 30% increased Monster density"

Is this a mistake or 10 additional rare monsters are no longer possible to get?
Last edited by karoollll2534 on Oct 18, 2021, 5:29:22 PM
i was here.
This pre-league week is just TOO GOOD !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info