Rapture Peak
IGN: OverLordFML
nice
"
NickIAm wrote:
"
osbie_feel wrote:
"
Please note, you'll still receive the same amount of Atlas Passive skill points as before.

This was the same phrasing Chris used in the Q&A and I still don't know whether it means the same number of Atlas Passive skill points in total, i.e. twice as many to distribute per tree, or the same number of Atlas Passive points per tree, i.e. half as many in total as before. I'm hoping it's the former but guessing it's the latter.

this

GGG, please clarify!
Glennach legion nods one have 2 descriptions, other zero.
I still don't get why you nerfed Harvest yet again with the removal of the best nodes. While getting 40/40 in Expedition and in around 400+ maps in Standard after all in Haewark I've still only seen one non specific Aug. So basically 1 free exalt in 3 months.

Do you really hate Harvest THAT much? If so you should really just remove it instead of killing it by a thousand nerfs.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
You guys need to buff RF.
Guild Leader of the OFFICIAL HCSSF Guild.

Guild Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2679775/page/1
bro.... harvest... it's over.... sadge
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Last edited by Ryphe on Oct 18, 2021, 5:49:12 PM
Thanks for the info!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
NickIAm wrote:
"
osbie_feel wrote:
"
Please note, you'll still receive the same amount of Atlas Passive skill points as before.

This was the same phrasing Chris used in the Q&A and I still don't know whether it means the same number of Atlas Passive skill points in total, i.e. twice as many to distribute per tree, or the same number of Atlas Passive points per tree, i.e. half as many in total as before. I'm hoping it's the former but guessing it's the latter.

this

Based on how everything else is going I'd bet on the less positive outcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info