Path of Exile: Scourge Challenge Rewards

Best 12 chal reward so far, footprints were getting really old. Wings are ok, pet is nice and big.
Second-class poe gamer
Great. I only like the weapon effect, so no urge to do more than 12 challenges. :)
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Curved blades :D Hell yeah brother!
No shield Skin :( Sad. that is the only thing missing.

Why? :(
This is POG af.
Holy hell, what a cool challenge rewards ! Time to do 36+ again, thank you :) Can't wait to play this league, so many cool changes and such a cool league overall. HYPED !
great 12 rewards
wings a bit too small imo
pet is good, especially if its as big as in preview
Getting a weapon skin is awesome - especially for only 12 challenges. Thank you!

I like wings for 24. Those particular ones aren’t my favourites, but that’s subjective and they’re certainly different from the ones I already own. 👍

I was disappointed to see a pet for 36 but THE SIZE OF THAT THING! I can see why you’d do what you did in this instance. Absolutely no complaints at all, though hopefully the exception to the rule.

- - - -

I was pretty hyped for Scourge and had assumed I’d aim for 36+ challenges - the rewards definitely haven’t changed my mind. I value weapon skins much more highly than weapon effects, personally, and I’m stoked to see such a cool reward so early on. Thanks GGG!
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
weapon skin.

Im getting to 12 even if I hate the league.
These are some of the best rewards you've ever had for a challenge league! I think I'll actually play in the league for this one.
gimme money bitch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info