Content Update 3.16.0 -- Path of Exile: Scourge

I really don't like the new trickster notable, something happens every x seconds has never been fun, especially in an arpg it's too fast paced to have a 5 second downtime even if it was good. Please remove this type of design. Otherwise mostly good changes.

I would love to see the same changes to currency stacking happening on rare items (significantly reduced drop rates, better drops overall) basically not much change just less clicks. You could do this for example, by removing low tier rolls on higher ilevel items giving better odds of rolling good rares while reducing drop rates. Make rares worth iding again! This might make orbs too good though, so maybe only to drop only rares. Less clicks, reading, filtering, managing stash, and more killing monsters would be better for the game long term. Most of the time I burn out, and I assume a lot of people do, is not because we don't wanna play but because we are tired of going through loot explosions over and over again, most of the time vendoring trash. Even with strict loot filters. Unless you simply don't pickup rares at all, it becomes a chore to deal with. Same reason I got burnt out of Last Epoch.
Last edited by Ardziv on Oct 15, 2021, 1:43:39 AM
pls on russian
"
Psaakyrn wrote:
"
PotatoSloth wrote:
"
The following Support Gems now have a 120% Cost and Reservation Multiplier (previously 140% for Attacks, and 100% for Spells): Cast on Melee Kill, Cast on Critical Strike, Awakened Cast on Critical Strike, Cast while Channelling, and Awakened Cast while Channelling.

Isn't this another mana nerf to trigger builds... E.g. CoC builds scale spell related supports(trigger) instead of attack, thus driving up the mana cost since 3.15 changes.

But now it gets another 1.2x increase in overall mana cost? wtf...? Or am I interpreting this wrongly?

Fairly sure you're reading it wrong as attacks usually can't be triggered to begin with (and not at all by the list here). So for attacks triggering the skills the multiplier is reduced from 1.4 to 1.2, whereas for spells triggering the skills the cost is increased from 1 to 1.2

That's what I just said in my post (scale spell instead of attack), a 1.2x overall increase in mana cost for CoC builds. So I guess GGG just shafted triggers again...
<<< GGG TEAM >>>

Did the Gladiator ascendancy lose its identity?

Gladiator ascendancy has been long associated with block and sacrificing damage for getting defensive benefits. Now it seems, other Melee ascendancy classes are even more tanky AND have much more damage.

Instead of the old 75/75 block chance and no damage, in 3.16 the gladiator has 60/0 block chance and no damage with the same amount of investment. With more investment in skill points (+2), he can get to 60/50 but still with no damage. While other ascendancy classes get to 50/50 with little investment (2 skill points) while retaining their massive damage ascendancy nodes and / or defensive nodes.

I was really hoping for GGG to recognise this and make the re-worked Gladiator ascendancy nodes provide much more damage for gladiators since their defence was nerfed. It is sad to see an ascendancy be obliterated and being taken over by other ascendancy classes in terms of defence and on top of that damage too.

R.I.P. Gladiator you lived long enough
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
А перевод когда? Или снова google/translate ?
Только вкачал - уже понерфили.
"
vipeer7 wrote:
This is a straight nerf to the gladiator.

If we do not take Versatile combatant our spell block will be close to 0 while with the reworked Ascenancy our max regular block will be 85%. Great. We die to spells.

If we take the Versatile Combatant keystone, regular max block goes down to 50+10% and spell block is 50%, meaning there is no benefit to spell block from having that extra 10% max block. Also. Any investment into spell block will be wasted at this point.

Also. Blood in the eyes. What is the point of blinding bleeding enemies when blind only works if you are stacking evasion, which gladiators dont do, because we want to get hit and block the hit in order to proc block-dependent stuff like life gain on block an if we dont block it, we are stacking armor in order to mitigate damage.

And finally. Fortify as is supposed to be, is wothless. You want to be tanky when you start fighting when you have lots of enemies around. After 4 seconds (best case scenario for getting 20 stacks of fortify) either the character or the monsters are already dead. The rework you proposed requires one to zoom around and kill, kill, kill. We dont kill monsters to kill them but to get loot and you can't pick it up anymore, because your 20% dmg reduction will go to 0 and the cost of that chaos orb is likely to be 10% of your experience.

+1
what happens to the hideouts that were found on the removed maps?
Well good job GGG but u miss some aspect of the game.
Now my feedback.
As i seen in the Ziggy video this league mechanic is time gated and to be the most efficient you will need HH our u will be suboptimal on min max. At this point i'm tired of league were HH is a must.
Also no information on performance issue and i'm afraid of the return of invisible mobs that were in ultimatum.
You said u will add more chase unique but you are removing Replica Forbidden Shako this opposite to what ppl want.
Trickster now is dead ascendancy. Dodge will be missed. I smell rushed content to keep please the audience.
With all this things and the aspirant content being the same old content just slap more life and more damage. And the fact that you still add boss fights were immunity phase are so common it make me puke point on the crap fight that maven is.

My decision is to DODGE 3.16 and wait for 3.17 when u will probably polish more the content you are introducing in 3.16( i feel so bad that i play 3.15 and now the expedition currency is autopick [keeping the quality of life hostage until you decide is good for the marketing purpose])and hoping for new boss fight that have no immunity.
Every single one of my favourite maps RIP - WTF???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info