Eternal Labyrinth Improvements in Path of Exile: Scourge

finally no more global 820 with MercuryTrade's chat scanner active
love you guys, you finally seem to care about the rest of us players too who aren't the top 500 players or streamers! thank you, also for the 3 recent change announcements for armour and dodge, auras and their mana reservation. I love them. This is gonna be a great league (but for real this time!)
~
Can someone enlighten me a bit. In the current format you have to farm the maps to get the atlas bonus that will help you get the map drops. During that time you ll get most if not all trials and you can just ask in chat for the last ones especially experienced players that know stuff like the chat 820. I am asking to players that say they ve been wanting/asking this for years. So how are you guys playing in a way that you dont get them easily when going for the atlas bonuses ? And btw, one trial is like done only once per league when the lab is once per char and is fucking annoying. So we keep the lab for each player but we lose something that will take like 12 mins total to do it only once per league ? I would ve never even think of people asking for this. And btw the pb is the pure random that when it goes wrong is horrible, the trials in themselves are 12 mins, how can this even be a thing. I understand it solves the worst random case but really ?
Thats a GG :D : )
Thank you GGG, I never thought I'd see the day.
nice
Pretty good :)
"
imugetsu wrote:
This seems a bit too casual

No matter what GGG does, haters always be around barking nonsense like this guy.

You probably didnt even read why this is needed.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Loving the Problem and Solution format. Looking forward to the reveal. :)
Ok but as a casual why we cant just do eternal lab once to get all ascendencies before? if someone have bad league starter build or items he wil probably wait to do labs before doing last act and killing kitava to get all the power before the final battle.

Ok maybe not on eternal lab but on the merc lab it will have more sense
Neat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info