What Happens to Your Standard Atlas in 3.16

Atlas passives teaser when?
Always nice to see some thought put into Standard changes! Hope my bow builds will be alive to do explore the new content in Standard and in the league.
gimme money bitch
Still a terrible change. You shouldn't have gutted the Atlas and made it quicker. The whole point of a new league is progression. Why listen to casuals? What kind of game are you making?
Thanks for the heads up !
just my 2 cents, I prefer the larger 8 region atlas. gives more options
As if this matters. Standard is a deadzone of 0.1%ers tossing stacks of mirrors around while everyone else is stuck with an endless parade of remove only tabs with no meaningful ways to process/liquidate them.

I have like 400ex in standard and it's essentially worthless. Feels barely enough to buy a scroll of ID in standard prices are so insane. Especially since no one ever answers cheap trade requests in standard, and there's so much legacy stuff floating around you're scared to list anything.

At the VERY LEAST we should have the ability to vendor an entire tab, and some clear indication of an item being legacy or not.

but this goes back to the core problem of trade needing a rework that'll never come and the profit incentive to continually add glut to sell more stash tabs.

Just one more item on the ever growing list of things some future competitor will do right I hope.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
"
ESPONO wrote:
"
As it is not very clear from the item to determine where your quest Watchstones originally came from

That's wrong. You can see the region the quest watchstone is from by looking at which region storage box it goes into.

[Removed by Support]

Let no one be fooled by this, this is no Atlas buff but region nerf .... this is only half the truth because the key is to raise the Atlas passive tree :)) You were supposed to discuss these changes with the Community - but I get the impression (as someone already wrote that you do not have beta-testers of your content) all changes are tested on players :)) It made more sense to separate the League from Standard and introduce changes only to league applications, leaving the CORE GAME without such experiments and only after testing the implementation of stable changes after tests and talks with the players. This change will take away most of the changes from Atlas on the pretext of getting to Endgame faster ... which in the case of STANDARD of the game is a matter of one or more older supplement maps. What you do is a testimony to you and your respect for people
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Oct 11, 2021, 8:53:18 PM
Show!
"
albert2006xp wrote:
Still a terrible change. You shouldn't have gutted the Atlas and made it quicker. The whole point of a new league is progression. Why listen to casuals? What kind of game are you making?

It's a business for profit. The cold mathematics of the situation is that it needs to be populist, not elitist. If the so-called 0.1% didn't buy any supporter packs they probably wouldn't even realise. They are down 30% in income this league because people didn't buy packs.

If you want a more difficult game use a loot filter or other self imposed challenge. Or find another way to feel like the elite, maybe become a whale if you can afford it, your opinion might matter more.
"
albert2006xp wrote:

If they don't make the game for casuals to some extend, it will die. Simple
Why focus around you when you barely pour in any money, and that random player that never gets to T16 pours in hundreds in MTX heh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info