What Happens to Your Standard Atlas in 3.16

+5 points to GGGryffindor for clear communication of a sensible plan!
Wait... there is ppl playing Standard yet in 2021?
Amazing
cool
ULTRA
So how will the map convert work.

I get that maps will follow watchstones and convert as below:
Tirn's End --> Haewark Hamlet
Lex Proxima --> Glennach Cairns
Lex Ejoris --> Valdo's Rest
New Vastir --> Lira Arthain

But,
Will the map tab size for the 4 new regions be increased to accommodate the deleted regions being converted over?

Or do we make a mule and place all of Tirns End, Lex Proxima, Lex Ejor and Vastir maps there in advance?
0 drop gang - https://i.imgur.com/UQNCeSd.png

<a href="https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3069670">11-Mar-2021 - The day Poe destroyed Harvest, the day poe officially died</a>
Standard KEKW

Last edited by Faithix on Nov 5, 2021, 11:06:06 AM
please let me play harvest again... :'(
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
I like the idea of less maps to grind... but maps don't like to drop commonly enough anyway, so I will probably stonewall in the late yellow tiers as per usual until I get bored because you cannot consistently climb and buying maps on trade is lol and shouldn't ever be required tbh. The balancing of map drops shouldn't take trade into account.
"
Mysticesper wrote:
I like the idea of less maps to grind... but maps don't like to drop commonly enough anyway, so I will probably stonewall in the late yellow tiers as per usual until I get bored because you cannot consistently climb and buying maps on trade is lol and shouldn't ever be required tbh. The balancing of map drops shouldn't take trade into account.

As an ssf player, I usually have 100s of red maps per tier midway through the league. Are you running your maps unrolled or something? Maybe skipping boss kills?
Last edited by WilliamGoosen on Oct 12, 2021, 12:15:18 AM
"
Fhrek wrote:
Wait... there is ppl playing Standard yet in 2021?
Amazing

A very large portion. The only mode worth playing when a league is crap and pointless rinse repeat "lets complete 180 maps again for no reason" with zero tested so called "balancing"... (which also affects Standard but at least there you got the currency and player resets to make a crap league still work)

In fact, the amount of new players that check this game out and drop it like a brick are significantly more when they hear from some people like you that League is all that should be played and find zero reason to stick around and lose all their progress in an RPG mind you to do it all again for no reason at all half the time.

And what is the amazing addition of a league? A new mechanic each time that is repeated to the death each map/instance to the point of boredom? Oh, the amazing "fresh start". Yeah, the only people that care so much about fresh starts are people that need a competitive nature in a PVE game (LOL) to compensate for something else. The rest of us simply enjoy this fresh start once in a while for something different. Reach maps. And if the league is lackluster then go back to standard once more to play a real rpg mode and not a seasonal dead end.

Each to their own.

Imagine. There are people that play standard indeed.
There are also single player games too in 2021. Sounds like you are the kind of person that needs someone to herald that information to them as well.

Carry on :)
Please buff Oshabi spawn rates. I had 4 harvest plant watchstones in Lex Proxima, and ran hundreds of maps without even seeing a single T4 boss seed this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info