Expedition Ends Soon

Oh man GGG go ahead and save yourself a huge headache and do a post that only talks about the need of re-linking Twitch account due to the issues they had. I can already hear the rage screams from all the people not getting the drop.
This has been a great league! Will miss expedition happening every location ;)

I am satisfied with how the game is moving forward and how it learns over time and explores possibilities.

The new league is shaping up pretty well too so can't wait.

Although actually I can, I want to get some extra challenges squeezed in while I still can :x
Gotta say, the Expedition mechanic was a whole lot of fun (though tbf, it should have been called Graverobber league). Instead of the ridiculous zoom zoom of Ultimatum and Ritual, we got something that everyone could do at their own pace. Sorry to see it go.
Love the league mechanic..can't wait to play 3.16!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
Yaaasss! Super excited! This is my first league ever and super stoked to see the new content!! Tysm for your hard work!
"
dargndorp wrote:
Gotta say, the Expedition mechanic was a whole lot of fun (though tbf, it should have been called Graverobber league). Instead of the ridiculous zoom zoom of Ultimatum and Ritual, we got something that everyone could do at their own pace. Sorry to see it go.
I loved it also one of my top 5 for sure.

Shame it got overshadowed by the children crying. Look yes the nerfs were a little tough but they reverted them to mostly healthy points(besides flask immunities which is fixed in 3.16)

The boss fights in expedition were top tier.
"
dargndorp wrote:

For me Ultimatum mechanic were 10 times better. Expedition was boring af, i still have like 10-15 loogbooks because i can't play that boring mechanic.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Still waiting for the gem section and the rework of the atlas, atlas is the most exiting thing for me to see how good it will be, hope for some buff to the gem section efter the latest nerf to all support gems.

Lets see how long 3.16 will hold before its empty.

Is it going core??
"

Shame it got overshadowed by the children crying

Classy.

And it wasnt just "crying", people flat out quit.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info