Expedition Ends Soon

hope its balanced and economy will be same
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Really been enjoying Expedition league !!

The mechanic is awesome and would love to see it back implemented in the game.
Bad Seed
"
Fisk1990 wrote:
"
Dedisdead wrote:
Even if I can't wait to play 3.16, my biggest concern is the very short amount of time they have to take players' feedback into consideration. Moreover with the lack of details we have about ascendencies and the tree yet. If the manifesto is applied as it is, I don't think the trend of 3.15 insatisfaction will change that much to be honest.

They've never listened to normal people to begin with. They only want feedback from youtubers they've bought and the cespool of reddit.

Just perform the only action you can take. Take your money elsewhere. #GamerGate.

Dude :D The streamers asked their communities for questions. Zizaran did a long stream gathering questions and asked them to chris, even if zizaran did not agree to thoose opinions, on the interview.
Get out of your reddit hate and despair bubble and be open mindet.
Expedition was very nice - no timer, no tiny arena, no endless stream of monsters. Please put it into standard.
if u need aurabot to play this game then this game is not for you
"
PLEASE NOTE: Due to recent issues with Twitch, you will need to relink your Twitch and Path of Exile accounts in order to be eligible for Twitch Drops.

Mine seems fine from both sides, my POE profile even says :

Your Path of Exile account is currently linked to your Twitch account.
Twitch Drops: Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops.

Anyway, cancelled and re-linked it, but is that really necessary ?
please bring back the huge build diversity that made poe such a great game in the past.
make all the different build varieties and weak skills viable for endgame content too, so we can again figure out and experiment with builds without playing one of the 5 meta builds to be successful in endgame.

peace!
Never thought I'd be so glad about ending a league so fast, but here I am.
plsssssssss someone helps me get to 36 challenges plssssss
Pog! Can't wait for 3.16!

3.15 was actually quite good after they changed the flasks a bit. I didn't like the grind at the beginning though, completing the Atlas with all the nerfs was a huge pain, I even had to farm Heist or other things just to be able to do red maps, I hit a huge wall at that time.

Expedition is a good idea but I didn't like the way it was made, monsters that are immune or too strong in general, tedious mechanic, so I skipped it rather quickly.

Had lots of fun crating and running nem 3 maps, overall one of my best leagues, but probably only because I was able to put in the time.

See you all in 3.16!
Last edited by SlimShady63 on Oct 12, 2021, 12:59:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info