Expedition Ends Soon

Very Pog
Expedition wont be the only thing ending soon if things keep going this direction.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
It is wait and see time for me. The scourge must be good and fun. Melee must not be nerfed. QoL must be improved.

You really need to inject some excitement into things: make it fun for casuals!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
It won't be easy getting the player base back on your side again. Players have a limit on how much abusive behavior they can take. After a while players reach their quit moment and it is really hard to recover from that. Players will experience that emotion and decide to finally stop. Players are actual real people that have finite time. Time is valuable. Simply put, this game doesn't respect a player's time. This isn't meant to be negative but it should be said and needs to be heard. Hopefully the game can make a comeback.. and that lessons were learned..

«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
Looking at these changes I doubt I'll come back to PoE. I kinda miss playing PoE, but I'm not a masochist and I don't hate myself and I kinda respect my time so... no thanks.

Third league that I will skip in a row. Sigh...
Please stop using ZiggyD for the Q and A, he's god awful and shills too much.
I was hyped to get my self one of these supporter backs for the first time after hearing chriss promises , but now I will hold and probably won't get anything for the mean time .
"
SoniyoWreck wrote:
Please stop using ZiggyD for the Q and A, he's god awful and shills too much.

i agree, please use ANY one else.

probably wont be planing at launch this time ima wait to see the mechanic first before i decide that tho, i feel its not fun, ima wait 2 weeks so prices are
not so insane before trying.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Oct 10, 2021, 9:22:16 PM
League start is everything for me (is the most fun time of the league) and I use PTO. Expedition had game-breaking T-pose bug (which was known weeks before launch), Ultimatum had the instance bug logoff (and streamer priority bs), and Ritual had sever issues. Please rigorously test this league/servers before releasing.
░▄█▄░▄█▄░░▀▀█░░█░░█░▐░░█░░░█░█░▐░░█▀█░█▀█░█▀▀░▄▀▄░▄▀▄░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
░▀█████▀░░░█░░█▄█░▌█▐░█▄█░░█░▌█▐░░█▄█░█░█░█▀░░░▄▀░░▄▀░▀█████▀░░
░░░▀█▀░░░░█▄▄░█░█░▌░█░█░█░░█░▌░█░░█░░░█▄█░█▄▄░█▄▄░░▄░░░░▀█▀░░░░
if u want this game better, dont spend your money

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info