Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

Everybody calm down, I saw a Porsche on the street with licence plate GGG - it's a sign that all will be fine!
"
Maukka4ever wrote:

Do you ever feel like you think alot about yourself instead of the greater good?

"The greater good"
Did you miss the part where the builds being hit hardest with this LITERALLY gear around providing buffs for the rest of the party?

My guess is yes.
"
Irorone wrote:
"
Maukka4ever wrote:

Do you ever feel like you think alot about yourself instead of the greater good?

"The greater good"
Did you miss the part where the builds being hit hardest with this LITERALLY gear around providing buffs for the rest of the party?

My guess is yes.

no-no, that would be envy against party, thats simply local good. =)

greater good would be the buff lower level stacking receives (+1 aura possible or something).

but I might have misunderstood it. maybe the "greater good" is the haters finally getting their "revenge" or something :D
"
Maukka4ever wrote:

There's no "greater good" to deleting aura stacker as a build. It's not even that good anymore.
"
Zombero wrote:
"
Maukka4ever wrote:

There's no "greater good" to deleting aura stacker as a build. It's not even that good anymore.

trust me, there are many players around who dont know that and most of them dont care if it changes. Im pretty sure majority of all the playerbase doesnt care. the decision is based on the drama created on purpose... which is sad and pathetic.
I pogged my pants. Chris is cute for a human thumb.

Lmao at the auracuck on page 1 :)
well, instead of nerfing aurabots by reworking victario's or decreasing aura effects on party members u killed aurastacker archetype. clap-clap.
"
well, instead of nerfing aurabots by reworking victario's or decreasing aura effects on party members u killed aurastacker archetype. clap-clap.

Even if aurastacker is 80% weaker, how is it killed? Aurastacker just means using as many auras as you can, and you can still certainly use as many auras as you can.
"
impulze3 wrote:
rip aurastacking.

gz on ruining another build archetype.

How to kill another aspect of endgame and stomp a 10+ mir build into history.

I played this build for 5 leagues now, improving it bit by bit every league.
About 15-20 mirrors of stuff, soon to be obsolete.

Aura effect gone from clusters, clusters unuseable.
i'd need 588% increased reservation efficiency on my gear to run all my 16 auras, which is impossible with 2% on jewels.

this leaves a bad taste in my mouth, you disregard the time i spent on this build in one single patch because reddit crybabies are complaining about party play. again and again you kill things in collateral from multiple angles.

the solution was so simple, lowering aura effect on others and leaving reservation alone as it impacts other builds aswell. now you probably ruined a bunch of builds with those changes, not just aurabots and stacking.

we'll wait and see how it plays out. If 3.16 is not the ultimate bomb league mechanic to make up for this loss, i will quit this game

[Removed by Support]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pictures of the rude pms i am getting. I guess you're allowed to be toxic in pms, but you're not allowed to show that to anyone.

Here is an accurate version without the name and shame

The balance team and chris being out of touch with their game isn't the only reason why this game is going downhill.
The community is more toxic than ever, more so than the community of eve online. Alot of people i play with in standard are chill, but this? I can't imagine what goes through your head that you gain joy from sending me those pms, does it make you feel powerful or that you received some kind of twisted justice? Does it statisfy your jealousy?
i not play aurastacking. because it very expensive and party need them very much i feel sad for you man i hope you build still play well in this league
"
Spacemarine8 wrote:
i not play aurastacking. because it very expensive and party need them very much i feel sad for you man i hope you build still play well in this league

the build is dead in league, in standard its only going to survive if the clusters actually go legacy, otherwise its too expensive and not worth it anymore
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info