Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

"
747shinigami wrote:
"
"
SamHotte wrote:
The League is the public alpha/beta testing.

This is a very accurate statement. There is a reason I refer to them as "Beta Leagues."

However all items No matter how op and broken make it in to the core game even though its a league mechanic that produced it. That's not a beta in fact its a period of time that those who enjoy the climb back up with a few new gimmicks that are usually an advantage, to climb leaderboard and to earn the mtx stuff. d3 seasons is that a beta? because it's the same idea in their flavor.

I was referring to the software quality when stating PoE leagues are alpha/beta. At least the last 5-6 leagues were.

D3 leagues don't have that many changes, they are announced way earlier and there is a public test realm weeks before they go online. They react to findings from the PTR, whereas GGG doesn't react for the whole League and doesn't even fix all the bugs that are reported.

"
I was referring to the software quality when stating PoE leagues are alpha/beta. At least the last 5-6 leagues were.

D3 leagues don't have that many changes, they are announced way earlier and there is a public test realm weeks before they go online. They react to findings from the PTR, whereas GGG doesn't react for the whole League and doesn't even fix all the bugs that are reported.

The worst thing is that these beta tests will affect not only the league but also the standard. And making the previous 1% of the mana reserved as a Legacy stat, it would be an even worse solution. It is better to destroy the supports completely than to make from them legacy. That would only cause inequalities, like the old one flask Vessel of Vinktar...
Congrats GGG!
Yet again 2nd patch in a row where you dont ask players and make decisions yourself,you have to be empty and stupid to think that you can make more players play the game if all you do is nerf everything without asking if you can, the game is suppose to be developed by both players and developers because the point of the game is to be good and playable so people enjoy the game, but so far you nerfed 80% of skills 50% of items and now youre nerfing half of the builds,a lot of builds depend on a lot of auras but yet you dont understand it so you nerf them, youre making meta yourself and decreasing amount of builds ppl will want to play,last patch you said WE WANT PEOPLE NOT TO PLAY THE SAME BUILD, with those nerfs youre doing the opposite, good luck boys....
I was terribly upset by this until, I am surprised myself how much I became attached to the supports, probably because I was playing in the party against everything else. It's hard to play in party, you lose a lot of content, but against the tide anyway. Now I play a little only a few hours a week.

From all this, it only amazes me what happiness it gives to other people that you destroy other characters. But I guess it's because of ignorance, I hope so. POE is a complicated game. In which new endgame builds are made every 3 months and the rest is worth nothing.

Now it's time to shoot down Aurabots / Aurastackers. Thanks to this, GGG pretends to do something without doing anything. In this league, we will move a few sliders to the left and a few to the right, here we will add here we will subtract.
What new players Pog, Pog, Pog ... Amazing changes...

POE is not my product. What do I care...
"
"
While you're at it, could you also remove Headhunter please? It's still too strong :)

I bet hh and i can do an almost garbage build all deli mape under divine farm. But when I take out hh and I play with Aurabot in the party, it's already bad... Because aurabot has to build a build for xxx ex and gets a part of the map drop to have a currency for character development.

Logic

Aurabots are crimes that destroy the game ...
Not bot flipers... not Goldfarmer... Aurabots are evil...

move on and stop crying. or just move to another game if poe sucks for you problem solved no1 forcing you to play , jeez its like you dont have any other games in this day and age
"
move on and stop crying. or just move to another game if poe sucks for you problem solved no1 forcing you to play , jeez its like you dont have any other games in this day and age

I hope when GGG hits you, you will say it with the same ease. How easy it is to tell someone what to do and how hard to do it later in relation to yourself.

Besides, I care about this game, that's why I kept talking. In my opinion, the game will lose a lot of its identity when you remove a chunk as large as the supports.

But finally, after 2 days, I come out of a sad assumption. POE is not my product. What do I care...
"
"

I hope when GGG hits you, you will say it with the same ease. How easy it is to tell someone what to do and how hard to do it later in relation to yourself.

Besides, I care about this game, that's why I kept talking. In my opinion, the game will lose a lot of its identity when you remove a chunk as large as the supports.

But finally, after 2 days, I come out of a sad assumption. POE is not my product. What do I care...

builds i play die mostly every 3 months but i dont go crying about it and demand that ggg revert since gee my beloved build died and all exalts and items ar gone .. oh well time to go and play new build and have fun
"
builds i play die mostly every 3 months but i dont go crying about it and demand that ggg revert since gee my beloved build died and all exalts and items ar gone .. oh well time to go and play new build and have fun

Oh man, I can't count how many builds GGG took me away. But it's about changing the specifics of the game. Partying will not be fun anymore, and this remnant of the anti-dance party players will mostly play solo. It's about changing parts of the game mechanics on a more solo. Over the years I have lost thousands of ex. and a few mirrors... Through changes and never complained. I know that GGG introduces artificial changes to diversify the game. They do something but do nothing. But this time they crash a lot of party mechanics. That's why I spoke up.
"
"

Oh man, I can't count how many builds GGG took me away. But it's about changing the specifics of the game. Partying will not be fun anymore, and this remnant of the anti-dance party players will mostly play solo. It's about changing parts of the game mechanics on a more solo. Over the years I have lost thousands of ex. and a few mirrors... Through changes and never complained. I know that GGG introduces artificial changes to diversify the game. They do something but do nothing. But this time they crash a lot of party mechanics. That's why I spoke up.

yes no more godlike easy party play to run blindfolded end game content. now it will be just demigod level play.. jeez
"
anti4z500 wrote:

So you are saying I have to follow your play style but you shouldnt even consider mine? You see, Im not forcing you to follow mine but I have nothing against yours...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info