Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 2 - Core Character Defences and Recovery

GGG: "The Gladiator now takes 300% more spell damage. With the expenditure of a few additional passive points, this can be reduced to 100% more spell damage taken. This is a buff."

People who can't read or do basic math: "Why is everyone so upset about Gladiator changes? They seem fine."
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
So still no ward passives? Bench craft at least?
Last edited by bfalkner on Oct 7, 2021, 1:31:30 AM
i wish i saw the shield changes before i spent all the league money and time to craft 1 :(
GGG is testing the limits of the player base. And calling nerfs as buffs or changes instead.
Removing dodge ...
This is going to be wild
Last edited by MRLAVA on Oct 7, 2021, 1:37:00 AM
"
Eclypsons wrote:
"
canilaz_ wrote:
Well, it kinda ruined the mediocre builds i prepared for next league /blindly/, But i like those changes!
Only bad: what about Fortify for Steel skills users ? Also how Fortify effect calcs - for example a SST char will have to use an extra melee dmg setup if wants to use Fortify at better effect ?! Some of us are fans to Dash/Flame Dash...ehh.

SST is considered melee you donut

No, it isn't. It's a projectile attack and scales accordingly.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
bye Felicia
this all seems good, but please don't add to many passives to the tree. it's already kind of a shitshow and is need of a cleanup.

also, please just combine the percent + hybrid defence mods on items so they're both easier to roll and you have more choice in other mods.
This is absolutely amazing! I am loving the armor buffs! Also loving the new armor/es keystone! Great game, great company, great developers!
reading this gets be absolutely worried about defenses. cuz all i see is "we are taking away or nerfing all the shit you used for your defense, especially if you're a caster"

i am sorry to say, but do you really think taking away dodge ENTIRELY is a good thing? i get you guys want people to invest into defenses.

but what kind of investment is left to make if you want to go CI? the easy amount of dodge is gone. blind is gone. whats left?

what kind of defense are you supposed to pick as a life based caster? like a caster has to travel alot already to get enough life and pick up SOME defense as is right now, but the ones we currently have for casters are dodge and blind mainly. cause honestly, you also have to pick your gear according to what gems you need, cant go full armour with only blue/green gems right? (iiii knoooow, you COULD, but sure enough thats expensive!)

it seems like all the good league start defenses are just gone. if you invest into something heavily you'll be okay, at leaguestart with not ideal items you'll get trashed.

also, nerfing gladiator block hurts me deep inside. sure enough, 50% block is still good and i would assume that you can still increase the cap with maxblock, but taking the current glad-block away is like the last drop of making me feel miserable about next league start.

edit: i really want to make clear how MISERABLE it feels to read all this. like it got worse with every line i read. yea changes back and forth, changes are good, but 95% of this is pure nerfing and then you come at us and say "we give you to compensate". but truth to be told, the tools you provide will NOT compensate for what you take away.
as another post said, you take away easy access stuff from the players all the time, split it up into more wheels in the passive tree and expect us to put points into those. so effectivly, you take dodge away, which alot of people got for 4-6 points (if you include traveling) and expect us to invest into evasion to make up for the loss. but to nearly make up for loosing dodge, you now have to invest what? 10 points? 12? or even more? where do you expect these points to come from?
the problem is that you have been taking strong options away from us for a long time and split those up into alot of passives. and you keep doing it. but the amount of passive points to spend stays the same.
it feels bad.

and dodge is not the only example of this.

after yesterdays post i was actually excited to play the next league. guys i have been around since 2013 aight? and i have never felt more disappointed to read changes of yours than i am right now.

someone else also mentioned how chris said fortify is the only planed nerf.. but honestly you nerfed by far more.

no clue if any GGG member reads this, but if so, tell Chris i am truly disappointed.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Last edited by Milani on Oct 7, 2021, 2:10:30 AM
GGG rebalance FULL chaos immune mechanic pls
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info