Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 1 - Flasks and Ailment Mitigation

that's nothing xD
now that reflext immunity is easier buff slayer ffs plz make it huge dmg dealer or add some tankienss
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
POG
Great stuff, first time in a long time I was happy reading about new changes.
Amazing
The issue isn't flasks being too strong though, it's how content is in such a state that you're required to have them up all the time.

You can't just keep applying band-aids to different parts of the game while destroying other parts, gotta fix the core issues.
So far so good, for now. Although I feel the flasks are getting too fiddly. I hope at some point the whole system gets way more simplified so we can pretty much just ignore them all together. I really hate having to deal with them at all TBH. But if I have too the changes seem to be fixing the issues. Again, maybe look into not creating the issue in the first place. If you simply nerf ailments so they aren't so freaking crippling, often leading directly to death, it becomes something we have to deal with, but with a few passive investments, maybe something that we don't have to try so hard to avoid anymore. Really my issue is that Flasks are there to fix a problem that shouldn't be a problem in the first place.
pog
So far, so good, this looks really nice.
I'm a bit worried about the flask effect durations but let's see what we get.

EDIT: I really hope they address something about monster damage and life in the next posts.
Last edited by Educmack on Oct 5, 2021, 6:29:20 PM
Oooo now thats Juicy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info