-

is the build working?
Showcase videos?
-
6k hours in PoB, Boss asked me what happened to your excel sheet.
Last edited by NatesScrewed on Nov 24, 2021, 12:00:10 PM
-
Last edited by NatesScrewed on Nov 28, 2021, 8:56:06 PM
Hello, cool build btw. Im struggling to figure out you prevent from being frozen. I got everything running but whenever i hit an enemy it freezes me. I cant seem to find where in your build you prevent this. Thank for the cool build and hopefully a reply :P
"
Destructor99 wrote:
Hello, cool build btw. Im struggling to figure out you prevent from being frozen. I got everything running but whenever i hit an enemy it freezes me. I cant seem to find where in your build you prevent this. Thank for the cool build and hopefully a reply :P

Ok after like an hour of looking i realized im stupid lol. Arctic Armor grants immunity to freeze during its effect so for anyone stupid like me there you go
Fire resist not maxed out, no other Elemental defense.
This looks like any Elemental Damage One Shot you, even when u remove Replica Abyssus.

85% Shock to Bosses ?

EDIT: i read the first answers to this build and this confirms the build is fake at all.

onslaught, unholy might, power charge source?

disable this and u not able add a signle shock to bosses.

at all u have only 75% resists and take 40% increase elemental damage from Replica Abyssus and u are shocked.

this means a single elemental hit from a normal monster kills you
Last edited by vollekanne on Oct 31, 2021, 3:55:25 PM
"
vollekanne wrote:
Fire resist not maxed out, no other Elemental defense.
This looks like any Elemental Damage One Shot you, even when u remove Replica Abyssus.

85% Shock to Bosses ?

EDIT: i read the first answers to this build and this confirms the build is fake at all.

onslaught, unholy might, power charge source?

disable this and u not able add a signle shock to bosses.

at all u have only 75% resists and take 40% increase elemental damage from Replica Abyssus and u are shocked.

this means a single elemental hit from a normal monster kills you

I'll made a pob a bit later for berserk cyclone version and inquisitor cyclone version, need some endgame crafts to make it worth, with budget gear in this league its just get oneshotted over and over, u need asenath's or inpulsa for explode and still build won't oneshot enemies, with this ehp(its like 40k huh) its just a paper for scourge league/orbs so i don't even know why would u use this instead of Lightning Strike Fulcrum Version with much more clear and flexability in high end content. And the big prob is accuracy, GGG deleted near every single accuracy node on staffs so u really need this onslaught enchant or flat accuracy gear or spent points on accuracy nodes(like 6-7 more), cause with 86% chance to hit its just shit.

And again, topic starter is liar and fake pob editor.
"
For Minimum budget, I was able to make the build for about 35 Exalts week 3 into league.

Just post a guide on how you made this currency so fast, that is the real take away from this guide.
-
Last edited by NatesScrewed on Nov 28, 2021, 8:56:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info