Path of Exile 3.16 Expansion Dates

cant w8 for it <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Anngrat wrote:
For the lich king?

Please, have some mercy towards casual players, dont balance it for 0.1% again...

Your not casual player with 38 achievements
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Just make it more viable for hardcore players, thank you
no entendi
HYPE !
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
Is it just me or can you not pull that item off once socketed it looked like there was a second click almost to show there's no going back XD
Yes
Sorry, but just no. I´m not the slightest excited over this.
I have played Path of Exile for a long time now, and I learned one thing. Don´t ever get excited for anything regarding Path of Exile,

There´s just too much shit in this game, to get excited about very much any more or longer. Too many shitty Leagues have shown that.
"
Kundarin wrote:
Sorry, but just no. I´m not the slightest excited over this.
I have played Path of Exile for a long time now, and I learned one thing. Don´t ever get excited for anything regarding Path of Exile,

There´s just too much shit in this game, to get excited about very much any more or longer. Too many shitty Leagues have shown that.

Yet you are here giving your opinion. Obviously checking the website and most likely the forums/reddit because you obviously do give a crap and are bored. I cant take you seriously when you say "shit in this game" without clarification of what you have issues with.

Glad youre not excited, personally im on the fence because this is a minor seasonal update vs the next one thats supposed to be the "big update" which is gonna overhaul end game progression "hopefully", probably add a new mecha boss, hopefully a rework towards more uniques "please not nerfs, but love to endgame drop rewards for the investment we put in" and hopefully loot quantity/garbage drops, and who else knows. Granted this is all "copium" until we see the results.

Game is still fun, but i think with how they are trying to turn back things, it wont be "ready" or "complete" for a few more patch cycles to have it where they want it. To that which i say, I'm patient.

But i'm interested to see what has changed, whats the league mechanic, and want to see the patch notes to know what to expect for this or future leagues.

"EDIT" Also wanted to add, Will play if it looks interesting but i think if im expecting too much, ill take a longer break, play far cry 6, back for blood, d2r, etc. Longer breaks usually means more content/changes later on for the game to feel even more fresh and thats a good thing about PoE.
Last edited by xRev703 on Oct 11, 2021, 12:25:39 PM
Pleeeaase ggg, make this league and patch good...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info