Path of Exile 3.16 Expansion Dates

"
hyyyben wrote:

I'm a big fan boy, GGG can't do ANYTHING wrong!
They are perfect in every way and have the cure for cancer and will bring world peace.

Some how the last two leagues look VERY different than the previous leagues:

And this time they can't blame it on "the last two leagues were just too similar"
We can't solve problems we can't talk about...
Dear GGG!
I hope this time you are thinking of ordinary players as well, and maybe I will get to Sirius ....
"
YordansRage wrote:
PLOT TWIST :
What if this dude Chris or whatever is actually trolling GGG by killing 80% of the population each expansion by these unreasonable nerfs, for the reason that he wanna some sort of revenge on them for be bought by Tencent, and even maybe he wanna bring down this game, and rise his own ?!

I think this guy might know better what happen behind the scene .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7pgqYbsJ78
"
KiaKun wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:

I'm a big fan boy, GGG can't do ANYTHING wrong!
They are perfect in every way and have the cure for cancer and will bring world peace.

And this time they can't blame it on "the last two leagues were just too similar"

The graph says it all.
3.16 will show if GGG wants to go back making a fun game, not a painful one.
Or POE will die.
"
iuiulitza wrote:
"
YordansRage wrote:
PLOT TWIST :
What if this dude Chris or whatever is actually trolling GGG by killing 80% of the population each expansion by these unreasonable nerfs, for the reason that he wanna some sort of revenge on them for be bought by Tencent, and even maybe he wanna bring down this game, and rise his own ?!

I think this guy might know better what happen behind the scene .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7pgqYbsJ78

Both of these are gold comments.

I would love to make my own game, if only I could get either funding or some programmers to help make a demo to show players I'm serious.
"
tetomobile wrote:
"
KiaKun wrote:

The graph says it all.
3.16 will show if GGG wants to go back making a fun game, not a painful one.
Or POE will die.

I watched one of the podcasts and it seems they are STILL under the illusion that harvest is "very powerful"

He also mentioned something about aura bots... but I don't know what problem people have with aura bots.
are people mixing up aura bots and aura stackers or do people not understand that if you are a full party you get better loot in general?

... I have a feeling it is both.
Probably a lot of solo players getting b^tt hurt that people forming full parties are getting better/more stuff than them - that would happen with or with out an aura bot.
And there was a time that people could stack auras getting an insane amount of offence and defense... but I'm pretty sure that build has been nerfed to the level of a wisdom scroll fragment.
Give me back my mana!!!
OMGGGGGGG
I think next time you can just take a screenshot or just make a spectacular video for 2 seconds.
But I think that for 1 second the video will be much cooler.
LMAO if GGG really cared we wouldn't need to wait till the 14th but guess they do not.

My previous guild and my new guild ain't returning pretty sad GGG had the chance and wasted it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info