Community Designed Microtransaction - Design Suggestions

I would like to see something like this. Ragged black wings with skeletal hands holding the chains to a closed coffin on the back. The wings would be tinged with blood and leaving trailing feathers behind.
I really want to see a glaive weapon skin, that.. and I would love a golden female statue skin for the zombies like how you kind of do for the skeletons.
two giant, blood-soaked gears (cogs) shoved into your exile's back
IRON MAN
Batman wings.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Dark Steel Wings covered in Blue/Purple Runes (not steampunk)
What about archangel wings from Might and Magic, but dark and purple
Multiple arms loosely held together by chains, their clawed hands pawing idly at the air.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Sep 30, 2021, 12:46:08 AM
A giant even tome kind of like the Necronomicon chained shut on your back, the book could have teeth and be trying talk you into opening it. Could even whisper in-game to you telling you to open it. (Maybe make it openable somehow)

A big hunk of corrupted azurite chained to your back would be pretty neat IMO to.

My last suggestion is a huge cage full of feral Toucans all squawking PRAISE. They are beautiful creatures that have been locked up and silenced for to long. :(

A cage with any real feral animal would be pretty dope to be honest though.
How about we have semi functional wings? (or a flight spell)

A new animation for walking that is gliding as a character effect, so whatever back attachment a character wants can actually give them the appearance of flight.

Currently I put footprints and a skill effect on my character to high the running animation as best I can.

Seriously if your job involved running a marathon, and you had magic, what is the First thing you'd actually do?
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Bone Wings with long dark paper (red/glowing) runes attached to them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info