Community Designed Microtransaction - Design Suggestions

oh god i hope for someth new and rly good... GGG pls
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Something like this one maybe. Suigintou from Rozen Maiden.

They are short as you can see but they can transform in certain situations. Would be nice to have wings that grow in size and protect you when CWDT triggers, for example. Or when you life goes below 10%. Or when you kill unique monsters.
A Stygian recolor of the Dragon Hunter Wings.

Something that would go well with the Breach Core Armour.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
Last edited by zakalwe55 on Sep 30, 2021, 3:01:35 PM
So I suppose we are paying for the commmunity cosmetics? Or are they being given to the community as a sort of thank you for playing the game?
Hi, I'm Bamfmuehl, and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.
I'd like to see wings that fit well with the Hex/Curse theme, as the closest we have currently is the Darkshard pair, neither of which are traditional wings and both of which have a more natural crystally look.

For inspiration think something a hag or a witch might wear or emanate. It should match the style of the in game graphics for Blasphemy Despair or Temporal Chains, Death Aura from Death's Oath, and Bane.
Can we get something like Rusty steel/copper wings? More in a format like angel wings but with missing feathers and such like wings from an old andoid angel.
Dark Wings - you mean like in "Watchmen" - a living, always moving Rorschach-Test - but on the back?

Yeah, that would be nice... ;)
First thing that came to mind was wings made out of hands rather than feathers a la The Surrender unique shield.

Would also be cool to get something lore-tied. Maybe something Kalguuran like a repurposed Triskelion Flame after it is broken. (Maybe something not quite as specific in the lore, but tied to a general time or place).

oooo maybe a rack of defeated god parts/limbs. XD
"
Bamfmuehl wrote:
So I suppose we are paying for the commmunity cosmetics? Or are they being given to the community as a sort of thank you for playing the game?

Oh, you sweet summer child.
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
I like this person's idea. I'd love a purple color choice also.

"

Catarina themed.

Interwoven vines/branches with lots of skulls.

Her soulburn skills have a unique palette, have the skulls occasionally burn in that green flame.

The old Bone wings are so out of date, like a budget version of Kerrigan wings. Having something like a combo of Catarina idea that or similar to with more arms that look like bones and scythes, combined with some decaying nature details like crown of thorns around the skulls or something.

Or alternatively ghost wings. We have a lot that looks like different energy colors but I don't think we have one that's ghostly and translucent.

Last edited by Yseviel on Sep 30, 2021, 4:09:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info