Weekend Skill Effects Sale and Supporter Pack Inspiration

Maybe address that game is not working before u shove more and more mtx info on the main page...
Any player can design a build that works,
but it takes a casual player to design a build that barely works.
Lol, mtx news.
"
Praanesh wrote:
NJust take a look at Path of Fashion Discord server. People post a huge variety of MTX combos, combos you wouldn't have given a second thought about buying.

Uff. there is a fashion discord? What's it exact name? Because I failed to google *Path of Fashion* Discord =(
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
honestly.. to me this post look like " we are not selling enough"
kind of post.. and let me be honest with you .. the reason less people are buying packs/points now is not because the mtx is less pretty..
but the game isnt in great shape..
personally i bought the packs when chris held the live steam cause i saw you want to make it better.

but if you want to sell more packs maybe consider improving the game quality of life.. im coming after playing abit of Last Epoch and what i learned in Last epoch is that you are feeding us with shit in terms of quality of life.. none stop unneeded clicking .. complicated for no reason crafting system that is just not comfortable to use and contain too many different benchs .. close to 0 information about the game inside the game.. old unupdated game guide make us alt tab constantly for wiki or path of crafting or path of building.. i realized playing poe i spent more time alt tabbed than actually playing that sucks! complicated atlast system that is very punishing for mistakes.. require alot of work and studying to juice maps and it gets worse every league. and so on and so on.. after playing abit of Last Epoch i start to feel all these low quality of life in poe can really stress and take the fun away.
Those are really expensive combinations GGG

First one cost about 150$
"
verbalkint83 wrote:
Help me out, guys, any of you got a tip (or even screenshot) for me, i want to add to the Silver Crescent supporter pack.
I'm rather fussy about such stuff, that's why i dig the dark, clean and not so in-your-face Silver Crescent design. Got some points to spend and... let's just say i really do not need any sort of tab anymore.
Not the biggest fan of wings, especially when running (otherwise i'd try Griffon i guess), so i'm thinking character effect or other sort ofback attachment. I'd like a blue'ish glow type of effect, there is one that looks nice, but when moving, you drag this way too long tail with you. So... Madcap character effect maybe? Design-wise, the set is like a total 180 from Silver Crescent, but feels like this could work well still.

Check out Nervyr(discord) if u have time. He has a lot of sets and u can ask him for good combinations.

"
Anngrat wrote:
"
Praanesh wrote:
NJust take a look at Path of Fashion Discord server. People post a huge variety of MTX combos, combos you wouldn't have given a second thought about buying.

Uff. there is a fashion discord? What's it exact name? Because I failed to google *Path of Fashion* Discord =(

https://discord.gg/ybZ5FdEJ
Still waiting for MTX preview
"
Praanesh wrote:
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
Praanesh wrote:

https://discord.gg/ybZ5FdEJ

thanks
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Sep 24, 2021, 4:53:49 AM
MTX in this game are super nice, but every time I go and try to purchase I'm stunned with the price tags, I guess im stuck looking like an old hobo wearing a Soul Mantle on a heirophant
Last edited by DbK_JOR on Sep 24, 2021, 4:55:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info