Weekend Skill Effects Sale and Supporter Pack Inspiration

"
Gruentod wrote:
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
honestly.. to me this post look like " we are not selling enough"
kind of post.. and let me be honest with you .. the reason less people are buying packs/points now is not because the mtx is less pretty..
but the game isnt in great shape..
personally i bought the packs when chris held the live steam cause i saw you want to make it better.

but if you want to sell more packs maybe consider improving the game quality of life.. im coming after playing abit of Last Epoch and what i learned in Last epoch is that you are feeding us with shit in terms of quality of life.. none stop unneeded clicking .. complicated for no reason crafting system that is just not comfortable to use and contain too many different benchs .. close to 0 information about the game inside the game.. old unupdated game guide make us alt tab constantly for wiki or path of crafting or path of building.. i realized playing poe i spent more time alt tabbed than actually playing that sucks! complicated atlast system that is very punishing for mistakes.. require alot of work and studying to juice maps and it gets worse every league. and so on and so on.. after playing abit of Last Epoch i start to feel all these low quality of life in poe can really stress and take the fun away.

Thanks for the comments, friend. I've found myself drifting ever closer toward plunking down $35 on Last Epoch as I struggle through this league. The last bag of nerfs they poured over us made maps that felt okay last league, feel downright awful this league.

You've definitely given me more food for thought. Thanks for that.

Last epoch is fun the quality of life feeeeel so good and its still beta game.. Ggg think making us click or alt tab bilion times a day makes the game more complex when in reality ggg complexity makes it just more clunky and stressful... Also all the punishing for mistakes and not being able to respec more easily finishing map can never be undone idk.. Poe got alot to learn from last epoch i suggest chris wilson to go and play last epoch for 1 month and he will learn how to make people buy more packs
They said they wanted to do a build of the week kind of news again but not like this.. not like this.
Danm!
"
Tec606 wrote:
They said they wanted to do a build of the week kind of news again but not like this.. not like this.

Get MTX of the week instead!

Who needs gameplay, when viable skills are much more fever than skins for sale. Its a game of skins now?
"
NoyAvargel wrote:
honestly.. to me this post look like " we are not selling enough"
kind of post.. and let me be honest with you .. the reason less people are buying packs/points now is not because the mtx is less pretty..
but the game isnt in great shape..
personally i bought the packs when chris held the live steam cause i saw you want to make it better.

but if you want to sell more packs maybe consider improving the game quality of life.. im coming after playing abit of Last Epoch and what i learned in Last epoch is that you are feeding us with shit in terms of quality of life.. none stop unneeded clicking .. complicated for no reason crafting system that is just not comfortable to use and contain too many different benchs .. close to 0 information about the game inside the game.. old unupdated game guide make us alt tab constantly for wiki or path of crafting or path of building.. i realized playing poe i spent more time alt tabbed than actually playing that sucks! complicated atlast system that is very punishing for mistakes.. require alot of work and studying to juice maps and it gets worse every league. and so on and so on.. after playing abit of Last Epoch i start to feel all these low quality of life in poe can really stress and take the fun away.

+1
The fun of buying MTX has left me as well. No previews has left a bad taste in my mouth. It's called a dressing room and it's been the reason people buy things for years!
So instead of build of the week we get mtx of the week.
Eat your vegetables.
Thanks for "mtx of the week" but I will buy packs when I am having fun in the game. Right now it just feels like work - so no, thanks.
why good point flashback?
much better call Legacy League
Nice Sale but something is missing:
Day 2 of reminding GGG of the Idea to create a Stygian Divine Ire effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info