2064.56%
Animal
3628.02%
Epic and Dark
149033%
Poll closed
"
saDD3ath wrote:
what's the mtx the character in OP's banner is wearing?

Angelic Armour set with the Angelic Hood, Angelic Bow and Quiver and Angelic Wings.
Are we done with this league already ?! Everything is dead.. we only see annoying events here and there..
What a farce.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
NEWS ON 3.16 ??????????????????????????????????????

tomorrow in 4 weeks til next league starts (I HOPE)
Last edited by Syhler187 on Sep 23, 2021, 7:31:50 AM
Can we actually use wings + cloaks at some point?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Epic and Dark.
I know "novelty" won't win, but it's my vote.
I'd love to see some sort of 'glider' wings maybe? That could fit under Steampunk though.
I voted novelty. I'd love more hand wings.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
Zee_Z wrote:

The question however, is that extra time of balance worth it? Is balancing those few mechanics, or fixing those few bugs worth that extra time of delay?

This might be one of the WORST stances I have ever read on PoE forums, and I have read some doozies.

YES YES 1000x YES the extra time required to release GOOD content is preferable to rushed, incomplete, untested content. ALWAYS. GGG self-imposed a 3-month cycle that they are proving more and more recently they CAN'T live up to. Releases are a mess, mechanics don't work, basic things such as NEW gems and NEW mechanics are unbalanced and busted (come on, what else is more important to make sure it works than the new stuff?!?!?!).

I would much rather, and I can say with absolute certainty that I am in the majority, have 3 leagues a year or even TWO leagues a year but have those leagues be goddamn AWESOME with very minimal super specific bugs that couldn't be found by even the most basic of testing.

We have no idea how releasing less leagues would actually effect GGG's bottom line because it simply hasn't been done in over 5 years or longer. The player roll off each league is, in part, because of massive issues with EVERY new patch and a lack of interest. Put that extra time into development, and you could have players playing longer and staying engaged with all the new mtx that consistently get rolled out through a league.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Sep 23, 2021, 12:39:28 PM
"
Prov1eh wrote:
Don’t let ziz decide again

Epic and Shark. Voted.
Eat your vegetables.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info