[3.17?] LL Manabond + Mjölner (10k ES, 14M+ Shaper dps) (Simu Wave 30 + Simultaneous Feared video)

Hey this is my first forum post ever! Got a question or two

Wondering what I should upgrade next. Cant afford bottled faith yet, so using Overflowing Chalice???

I have 6ex and 500c. I want to use some of it to level. But I will prioritize some upgrade suggestions.

check out the char on my profile or here is the POB

https://pastebin.com/AiqW5GAq

EDIT: I should add- I'm doing -barely- ok with semi juiced T14-16. But Need some solo help for Delve/Scourge/Sirus bossing

I've been farming a ton of Alleyways, doing the scourge every time, 20%quality, essence Zana mod, with4 harvest Watchstones and made a couple Ex from that.
Last edited by charlesludwig on Nov 24, 2021, 1:09:07 AM
Hi,

How we can deal with reflect damage ?

I want to fight Atziri but I will die if attack on her

Regards,
"
Allyoudead wrote:
Hi,

Regards,

i'm using sibyl's lament coral ring in left slot, changing pantheon to soul of Yougul and i take off my curses gems :)
"
Stanior wrote:
"
Allyoudead wrote:
Hi,

Regards,

i'm using sibyl's lament coral ring in left slot, changing pantheon to soul of Yougul and i take off my curses gems :)

So take off Element Weakness, right ?

Regards,

hi! thx for ur build. Can u write a little guide for leveling and when u transition to ll?
I read a lot of your comments and tips to do it, but will be great if u write on main post and upgrade pob. Again thx! :D
"
Allyoudead wrote:
"
Stanior wrote:
"
Allyoudead wrote:
Hi,

Regards,

So take off Element Weakness, right ?

Regards,

Yes, elemental weakness and conductivity if u have both ofc :)
Hi,

Thank you. So how we improve our damage ?

Regards,
I am sorry if this is a stupid question, I consider myself pretty newish still since I got back into the game after a while, and I have never leveled one build to transition into another. At what point did you shift from one of your leveling builds to this main build you made? Thank you in advance for answering this and pretty rad build!
"
Allyoudead wrote:
Hi,

Thank you. So how we improve our damage ?

Regards,

For me it's enaugh without this curses, if u good know uber atziri's mechanics it's not a problem to kill her :) couple times u die but Your damage will be ok :)
Hi,

No. I mean how we can improve our damage by change the items to min/max.
Can you give me an example to improve our build ?

Regards,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info