👻3.20👻 Kay's Summoner💥SRS Bomber💀Poison SRS💀Melee SRS🕷️Spiders💀Skeleton Mages

"
6_din_49 wrote:
"
Vaildez wrote:
So after seeing the melding of the flesh jewel I was wondering about how viable Syndicate Operatives would be again with 4B Triad Grip and Doryani's Prototype. I saw that there were variations of this build using Barantie Preachers during scourge.
It would be easier to reach the -200 lightning resist cap, but I don't think Syndicate Operatives would be the top choice, because they can no longer shotgun.

Maybe slave drivers would make a return?

Yeah SD were my initial thought. Wouldn't need Lightning Penetration Support or Elemental curse. With some investment also think you could make the witch pretty tanky.
Last edited by Vaildez on Jan 19, 2022, 11:52:05 AM
i had a slave driver spectre build before they got nerfed and the clear speed and damage was pretty good. got the build just into endgame content and the giant nerf hammer hit and i switched to the skelemage build. just need to finish getting levels now
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Just coming in here again but my build on Ultimate_Daryl is performing extremely well.
Did depth 325 Aul, depth 427 archbishop with horrible area mods, uber elder deathless, all juiced elder/shaper guardians, lvl 83 mastermind deathless (first for me).
Not tried Mavern/Sirus/uber Atziri as yet.
BTW if anyone can improve on what i have please gimme a yell.
Thanks Kay for your valuable input.
Using Frost auto scout spectres.
Last edited by EDMOSES on Jan 20, 2022, 2:22:30 PM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Just coming in here again but my build on Ultimate_Daryl is performing extremely well.
Did depth 325 Aul, depth 427 archbishop with horrible area mods, uber elder deathless, all juiced elder/shaper guardians, lvl 83 mastermind deathless (first for me).

nice.

i have no problems with uber atziri with my current gear but struggle in other areas. any T16 map is no problem save the odd one shot death from bosses. i know i need to make improvements but don't know what to change on mine if anyone could take a look it would be greatly appreciated. The_Canadian_Necro is mine
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
About the only upgrades i can see would be to get a watcher's eye, dual determination if you can afford it and upgrade ALL your ghastly eye jewels to include "minions deal #% increased damage if you've used a minion skill recently". If you are using attack type spectres then using an Unending Hunger jewel will help.
Good luck.
Can you run all 4 auras?
which spectres would be able to complete simulacrum?
"
6_din_49 wrote:

It's possible, but you need to build up their life and defenses (increased life, leech, regen, maybe decay ward as well). Many spectres from Acts have low HP :(

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
EDMOSES wrote:
About the only upgrades i can see would be to get a watcher's eye, dual determination if you can afford it and upgrade ALL your ghastly eye jewels to include "minions deal #% increased damage if you've used a minion skill recently". If you are using attack type spectres then using an Unending Hunger jewel will help.
Good luck.
Can you run all 4 auras?

thanks for looking.

i've pretty much copied your gem setup and find it does work really nice and the frost auto scouts shotgun everything and are a nice touch as well as having the phantasms.

dual determination is not affordable right now.

ghastly eye jewels do need some work.

unending hunger i do have but not currently using.

and i currently cannot run all 4 auras. been working on that. i've chosen determination over zealotry currently till i can run all 4
"
kayella wrote:
"
6_din_49 wrote:

It's possible, but you need to build up their life and defenses (increased life, leech, regen, maybe decay ward as well). Many spectres from Acts have low HP :(

We might consider using q20 Elemental Army support for extra-resists, max resists, dmg and lightning exposure. If we use lvl 25 gem, Determination aura and Fortress/Quickening Convenant jewels, I think it's good enough to survive most content. Maybe not lvl 30 Simulacrum, but for the rest should be fine, as they have very good dps.

Indomitable Army anoint should help with tankiness, until we can afford lvl 25 gem.

Last edited by 6_din_49 on Jan 22, 2022, 5:42:33 AM
"
EDMOSES wrote:

Very nice! I didn't develop spectres for this league so it's good to see people using them :)

If you can do other bosses, maven, sirus and atziri won't be difficult :)
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info