👻3.20👻 Kay's Summoner💥SRS Bomber💀Poison SRS💀Melee SRS🕷️Spiders💀Skeleton Mages

"
Torguemada wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

How much regen does your AG have thought?

Mine has atleast 80k per second.

My AG recovers 40% of his health with one button click. 4% Life recovered per minion death or refreshment.

That doesn't really answer my question and isn't really relevant to his hp bar moving or not as its one time heal not regen.

Also if speaking % then my is AG healing 120+% of his hp per second.
"An it harm none, do what you will"
"
Torguemada wrote:
"
Torguemada wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

How much regen does your AG have thought?

Mine has atleast 80k per second.

My AG recovers 40% of his health with one button click. 4% Life recovered per minion death or refreshment.

That doesn't really answer my question and isn't really relevant to his hp bar moving or not as its one time heal not regen.

Also if speaking % then my is AG healing 120+% of his hp per second.

As I stated before, I do not rely on hp regen. I don't care for it. You are sacrificing the only reason AG exists just to keep him alive: to buff the player and other minions. Its existence becomes useless. I would like to keep it as useful as possible, each piece on him providing a different benefit to our minions or us.

My ag provides Malevolence buff from helmet, giving 10% less dmg dealt to us and 10% more dmg dealt to enemies, crit and slow immunity on chest piece, sapped ground on boots, unnerve on gloves that is 10% more dmg. I would like to keep these buffs with 1 simple notable rather than relying on the hp regen which sacrifices way too much to be worth keeping while there is a simpler and more beneficial method to cover the problem of keeping it alive.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Nov 13, 2022, 3:58:36 AM
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

As I stated before, I do not rely on hp regen. I don't care for it. You are sacrificing the only reason AG exists just to keep him alive: to buff the player and other minions. Its existence becomes useless. I would like to keep it as useful as possible, each piece on him providing a different benefit to our minions or us.

My ag provides Malevolence buff from helmet, giving 10% less dmg dealt to us and 10% more dmg dealt to enemies, crit and slow immunity on chest piece, sapped ground on boots, unnerve on gloves that is 10% more dmg. I would like to keep these buffs with 1 simple notable rather than relying on the hp regen which sacrifices way too much to be worth keeping while there is a simpler and more beneficial method to cover the problem of keeping it alive.

You can do what you want, but your claim was that regen isn't reliable and i have never noticed that to be true.
"An it harm none, do what you will"
"
Torguemada wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

You can do what you want, but your claim was that regen isn't reliable and i have never noticed that to be true.

To be clear, I do not care what you noticed. I wish to play the game as efficiently as I can and that is what I aim to write about in my guides. I only trust my own experience and my experience alone. As far as I am concerned, this conversation is over. Please do not reply I won't respond back to you.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Personally I don't care about AG regen either, mostly because I unsummon it when fighting pinacle bosses, and for mapping everything works. I've had my share of "immortal AGs" lost unexpectedly.

I find "Mask of the Stitched Demon" useful when you run delirium maps - mobs are tankier, AG needs to be able to stay alive under constant fire.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Nov 13, 2022, 6:43:22 AM
I just uploaded a showcase for Infernal Legion + Golems Elementalist. It's kind of like RF for minions. The inspiration for this build comes from Alejandro on youtube. Build in the video is quite expensive because of my helmet, but can make it cheaper if using a staff or body for main 6L. Good for mapping, but weak for bossing.

PoE 3.19 - Infernal Legion + Golems actually works! - Infernal Golems Elementalist

High budget version with Shako:

Save a lot of currency: swap Shako and Ashes > helmet and amulet with mana efficiency. Use +3 staff.

Low budget version: Skin of the Lords (+2).

Can also try to get a helmet with efficiency enchant, eg. skitter bots.
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
Last edited by kayella on Nov 15, 2022, 9:29:10 AM
"
Torguemada wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

After years of running several different Animate Guardians the most important thing I've learned is that your AG is unkillable, until he isn't.

I've had my fair share of "unkillable" AGs with 60k HP regen per second who just end up getting oneshotted from varius shotgun mechanics or a juiced up Detonate Dead.

Personally, I think investing alot of regen on an AG is a complete waste nowadays. The reason is because the most dangerous mechanics that consistently kill animate guardians aren't protected by regen. It's pretty rare to see an AG die because he lacks regen. Usually, AGs just get oneshot in the blink of an eye before you can react. Some noteable examples include:
- Veretania Tornado shotgun.
- Metamorph Detonate Dead
- 10 boss invitation Detonate Dead(Tolman or Witch of the Cauldron bosses).
- Aziri Flameblast shotgun
- Harvest blue pack elemental crit mod shotguns
- Beyond explosion circle shotguns

Usually, the AG never drops in HP. Then all of a sudden something explodes on your screen and all your minions, including your AG are gone.

The AG needs some passive regen to always keep him topped off against constant pummeling. But I only think around 5-10% regen is enough. Getting some renewal nodes, 2% lab enchant on his boots et.c. is usually enough and he almost never will drop below 95% HP.

The best way to make an AG survivable in my opinion is by increasing his mitigation and his max HP. Make him survive oneshots and damage spikes. Regen is nice, but isn't really effective at what really kills AGs. Regen is good against degen pools and dots though.

After losing my share of 190k+ HP AGs with Stitched Demon, Grave Intentions and all that I decided to stop investing dozens of Exalted Orbs just to make him a walking Kingmaker. He never died because he was lacking Regen, in fact, I don't think I've ever lost my AG because he lacked regen. He died to overtuned mechanics and because his mitigation/HP was too low to survive burst damage. Regen is only good to sustained dmg, which really isn't a threat to him. The last year I've instead been running 'squishy' AGs with around 80k HP and about ~10% hp regen instead. He feels just as tanky as he did when he was decked out in regen items. All you gotta do is learn to identify threats that kill him and just avoid that content or desummon him.
Hi Kay, in 3.20 can you please make minion survivability better? I played builds from multiple people and I noticed your builds for the past few leagues, my minions died a lot. Then I tried TheGAM3Report1 carrion golem builds with zombies and spectres and like only 1 zombie die very 20-30 maps. I think the difference between both of your guy's builds is he pathed over to the right side a bit and took grave intentions, indomitable army and the smaller nodes around them for more minion survivability. I am dumb when it comes to making my own builds or making changes to other people's builds. I prefer using your builds and guides so if you can make a variation of your builds to make minions survive more with all builds including starter builds that'd be amazing. Thank you
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Nov 21, 2022, 7:29:59 PM
"
Deadandlivin wrote:
The last year I've instead been running 'squishy' AGs with around 80k HP and about ~10% hp regen instead. He feels just as tanky as he did when he was decked out in regen items. All you gotta do is learn to identify threats that kill him and just avoid that content or desummon him.

My regen AG had 100% life regen and survived everything. for example Uber Atziri double flame blast, Wave 30, etc. Until Uber Maven summoned the Alira boss and he got hit by DD. Instantly died. oh well.

I've been using Gruthkul only for AG recently. One died from corrupted blood in about 1s. I didn't give him the delve gloves :( Another one died from Redeemer's clouds. He got stuck running up the stairs and I didn't notice!

I don't actually like using AG because he can die suddenly. And usually people unsummon him for content that we need him! We definitely don't need him for normal mapping. I like to replace him with culling strike, so the other support minions can cull the boss :)
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Hi Kay, in 3.20 can you please make minion survivability better? I played builds from multiple people and I noticed your builds for the past few leagues, my minions died a lot. Then I tried TheGAM3Report1 carrion golem builds with zombies and spectres and like only 1 zombie die very 20-30 maps. I think the difference between both of your guy's builds is he pathed over to the right side a bit and took grave intentions, indomitable army and the smaller nodes around them for more minion survivability. I am dumb when it comes to making my own builds or making changes to other people's builds. I prefer using your builds and guides so if you can make a variation of your builds to make minions survive more with all builds including starter builds that'd be amazing. Thank you

Does he also use Bone Ring? Definitely for permanent minions we need to stack more minion defensces now. I'm not really making permanent minion builds nowadays, but if I update them, I'll add more defensive layers for them :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info