Last Epoch is POE Killer now

will see how it go...
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
It certainly has much better base systems and gameplay. Support gems in PoE were such a let down and PoE's itemization is absolutely terrible.
LE seems just another game that's flavor of the month. Nothing suggests it has long-term hook. Item editor means get the item you want, then get bored of it fast. Because you stop progressing and caring about new items, losing any reason or excitement to pick up new loot.
"
VogonFu wrote:
LE seems just another game that's flavor of the month. Nothing suggests it has long-term hook. Item editor means get the item you want, then get bored of it fast. Because you stop progressing and caring about new items, losing any reason or excitement to pick up new loot.

As opposed to what PoE hook and progression?

Find rng currency to pay for itmes that a non-life found or crafted?

Wow what a fucking carrot that is.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
There are lots of things, OBVIOUS THINGS, that LE does right that I wish PoE would, but I don't see it killing PoE.

I don't really see anything that could kill PoE right now. I mean, other than Path itself.
"
Last Epoch is the PoE killer now
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Sometimes there really is the right meme for the right moment.

Not often, but sometimes.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
VogonFu wrote:

+1 *clapping hands*
"
Valkahar wrote:
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
VogonFu wrote:

+1 *clapping hands*

You do realize that's literally just a criticism of trade and not PoE inherent progression right?

There isn't going to be a PoE killer until an ARPG comes out that revolutionizes or defines a new sub-genre because anything new in the same game space as PoE is never going to compete with the volume of content and systems this game has accumulated over a decade.
It sure is taking it's own sweet time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info