3.15 Comprehensive Guide to Mana Miner Scion (Mom + Agnostic + Indigon)

I tend to agree that curse immunity is probably just an option. In my case, I actually ditched it completely (and no more numbing elixir!).
If I have a cursed map I want to run, then I simply switch one weapon slot for Atziri's reflection shield (damage will be less, but damage is a non-issue in maps)

The issue I have with the build at the end of the day is about finding the next significant upgrade and with the current state of the league, it is hard to find stuff we need...

My usual mapping gear:

Last edited by laburnum on Sep 13, 2021, 3:56:45 PM
Sick stuff bro :D

btw what flask ench should i put on my mana flasks?
used when it ends?
used when it's full?

idk really
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:

used when it ends?
used when it's full?

idk really
thanks, but they are still far away from optimal
you cant use enkindling/instilling orb on mana flask, for the utility flasks I would say the enchant used at the end of flask effect to ensure perfectly timed flask usage for the entire duration, but this may vary from player to player.

I am using additional resistances for mana flask suffix to cap my resistances, I found that I don't need the stun avoidance in normal alch and go maps, since I can switch omeyocan for skyforth for bossing.
Last edited by laburnum on Sep 14, 2021, 12:41:18 PM
"
laburnum wrote:
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:

used when it ends?
used when it's full?

idk really
you cant use enkindling/instilling orb on mana flask, for the utility flasks I would say the enchant used at the end of flask effect to ensure perfectly timed flask usage for the entire duration, but this may vary from player to player.

I am using additional resistances for mana flask suffix to cap my resistances, I found that I don't need the stun avoidance in normal alch and go maps, since I can switch omeyocan for skyforth for bossing.

Make sense...
but if you are using wise oak... then you have it by default.. i'm using one
idk maybe it's a bad idea

Anyway, i got like 100 ex +
What should i upgrade? :)
"
Spell_Binding wrote:
I feel like my damage is lower than what i expected, any idea on how to gain ore damage ?

and i've got a question about minefield support, why do i not gain the indigon spell damage buff ?, if i use swift assembly its works just fine. Any idea ?

Thank you in advance

You could get more mana and crit multi somewhere, empower your arcane cloak, get master of fear + wish for death mid cluster. Do you use ordinary righteous fire?

Can't help you with minefield, I never even used swift assembly :D

Spoiler

"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
"
laburnum wrote:
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:

used when it ends?
used when it's full?

idk really

Make sense...
but if you are using wise oak... then you have it by default.. i'm using one
idk maybe it's a bad idea

Anyway, i got like 100 ex +
What should i upgrade? :)

Well, that's a good amount :D

You could try finishing your awakened ring with better prefixes (like locking suf + reforge life or smth), you could invest into triple multi jewels or get double clarity (+ precision if you can fit it in) watcher's eye.
"
laburnum wrote:
I tend to agree that curse immunity is probably just an option. In my case, I actually ditched it completely (and no more numbing elixir!).
If I have a cursed map I want to run, then I simply switch one weapon slot for Atziri's reflection shield (damage will be less, but damage is a non-issue in maps)

The issue I have with the build at the end of the day is about finding the next significant upgrade and with the current state of the league, it is hard to find stuff we need...

My usual mapping gear:

Could you please tell how you crafted your alternating sceptre? :>
ok so i bought +1 gems armor and new watchers
dual clarity :)
"
kucjlopo2d wrote:
"
laburnum wrote:

My usual mapping gear:

Could you please tell how you crafted your alternating sceptre? :>

I tried crafting one (harvest reforge suffix keep prefix), but ended up buying it :P
So i decided to exalt my belt and this what happened

I hit 30-35% dmg on chilled enemies

And did some fix to the ring :)

Last edited by SwiftyOwns on Sep 19, 2021, 10:08:28 AM
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
So i decided to exalt my belt and this what happened

I hit 30-35% dmg on chilled enemies

And did some fix to the ring :)

Damn, that's some nice slam :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account: