3.15 Comprehensive Guide to Mana Miner Scion (Mom + Agnostic + Indigon)

"
laburnum wrote:
Worth mentioning is also Phantasmal frostbolt, with double damage, 220% damage effectiveness (we have high flat lightning damage to spells from arcane cloak, sigil of power, and weapons), and there is the option to use Alternating scepter for secret of suffering (you need a big hit to trigger brittle and sap, rather than a lot of small hits).
Also I would say, Skyforth is probably BIS (better than Omeyocan), as we no longer need to use a flask with useless suffix (stun avoidance), and we can comfortably switch the enduring mana flask with a foreboding hybrid flask for 80% reduced ailment effect (without having to suffer the annoying 7% negative mana regen).

Yeah, frostbolt version looks interesting, but I kinda mentioned it in "special thanks" section by providing link to SKCloudy's video - he played Skyforth + Frostbolt. Unfortunately, I won't include this version to this guide until I play it and I'm pretty sure I won't (at least this league).

Currently I'm playing Leadership's Price + Painseeker version, damage is insane, I insta killed A8 Sirus at last phase and my gear is not that insane, you can look at my profile. I will explain this version later, it's kinda tricky.

Foreboding flask looks interesting but I don't feel like it's good for this build, didn't test it tho, I'm currently running enduring eternal + lavianga, I run enduring only for curse immunity, I believe it's not requisite now.
{EDITED}

NVM found what i was looking for ;)
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Last edited by LeknaatTrueRune on Sep 10, 2021, 6:53:27 AM
Hey bro!
I followed the guide and build and it seems like i want more dmg
what can i do?

I feel like i have lack of dmg.. maybe im wrong maybe not

Can you take a look of what i did?
Items / skill tree / jewels / gems / etc...
maybe i did something wrong?
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Hey bro!
what can i do?

Hi!
From a quick look at your pob I can see at least 2 problems already:
1) According to your pob your highest attributes do not match so you don't get confluxes from Leadership's Price, and if you don't have confluxes the amulet is worse than Atizi's Foible. Easist way to fix it is to craft intelligence on your equipment and roll it until it matches dex
2) You have ele weakness curse on hit ring and u also use sniper's mark with arcanist brand, since you don't have Whispers of Doom you can only have 1 curse applied and it is ele weakness, which is much less effective than Sniper's Mark. I suppose you could respec some points to get it.

The gear itself is pretty good
Good luck with it and feel free to ask further questions ;)
Last edited by kucjlopo2d on Sep 10, 2021, 1:47:33 PM
"
kucjlopo2d wrote:
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Hey bro!
what can i do?

Hi!
1) According to your pob your highest attributes do not match so you don't get confluxes from Leadership's Price, and if you don't have confluxes the amulet is worse than Atizi's Foible. Easist way to fix it is to craft intelligence on your equipment and roll it until it matches dex
2) You have ele weakness curse on hit ring and u also use sniper's mark with arcanist brand, since you don't have Whispers of Doom you can only have 1 curse applied and it is ele weakness, which is much less effective than Sniper's Mark. I suppose you could respec some points to get it.

Done !
Fixed attrib issue
Fixed curse issue

I got around 20 ex to spend now, any ideas where it should go ? :)
Spoiler
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
"
kucjlopo2d wrote:
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:
Hey bro!
what can i do?

Hi!

Done !
Fixed attrib issue
Fixed curse issue

I got around 20 ex to spend now, any ideas where it should go ? :)

Well, since you don't use ring with reduced curse effect on you, you could swap numbing elixir + distilled perfection cluster for another distilled perfection + liquid inspiration or wish for death + master of fear, or you could go for ring with reduced effect of curses on you + curse on hit if you want. Also I would find a better belt and maybe arcane cloak lvl 21.

How do you like the build so far?

PS: Are you sure that you're stun immune? I have 95% stun avoidance now and still get stunned sometimes, need another lvl to get these sweet 100% :/
Last edited by kucjlopo2d on Sep 11, 2021, 7:43:07 AM
Ok i will look for ring with red curse then
Also what is the BiS belt i should aim for? i'm just not so sure..
But i must have 2 res suffixes (can be crafted too)
so basically i have 3 pref / 1 suf to fill

Build feels good now, im not really getting stunned i think

Edit:

I made this belt but dunno how to continue crafting her

Also bought 2 rings to awaken.. does it make sense?
Last edited by SwiftyOwns on Sep 11, 2021, 4:44:23 PM
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:

Edit:

BiS belt is mana or flask mana recovery rate, reduced flask charges used or increased flask charges gained, but that's 2 suffixes so you can't have 2 resistances. The belt you god is an interesting one, but I don't see a way to get 2 resistances here, we don't have legacy harvest anymore :/
I got a suggestion how to fix your need in 2 res belt - using cogwork ring with extra res, but I'm 90% sure you won't find a ring that will suit you and crafting it probably gonna succcc

Awakening rings is an option, but you know the risks...
I also could suggest using conductivity + reduced effect, this is just a crusader base, a little bit less dmg (about 3%), but they should be cheaper because they can be crafted with reforge caster+ (I checked poetrade, they are not. They could be crafted with aetheric/reforge caster+, but the avg doesn't look too promising accodring to CoE).

Also keep in mind that curse immunity is just an option and I myself would discard it if I were bossing (which I do, I just swap rings when I do endgame bosses since I don't find curse immunity relevant there), but it feels so good not to reroll map every time :D

PS: I am not a pro crafter and most of my crafting guides are based either on someone's guide on how to craft stuff (, or my own experiments which might not be that efficient, but that's how I came up with it :P
I feel like my damage is lower than what i expected, any idea on how to gain ore damage ?

and i've got a question about minefield support, why do i not gain the indigon spell damage buff ?, if i use swift assembly its works just fine. Any idea ?

Thank you in advance
"
kucjlopo2d wrote:
"
SwiftyOwns wrote:

Edit:

BiS belt is mana or flask mana recovery rate, reduced flask charges used or increased flask charges gained, but that's 2 suffixes so you can't have 2 resistances. The belt you god is an interesting one, but I don't see a way to get 2 resistances here, we don't have legacy harvest anymore :/
I got a suggestion how to fix your need in 2 res belt - using cogwork ring with extra res, but I'm 90% sure you won't find a ring that will suit you and crafting it probably gonna succcc

Awakening rings is an option, but you know the risks...
I also could suggest using conductivity + reduced effect, this is just a crusader base, a little bit less dmg (about 3%), but they should be cheaper because they can be crafted with reforge caster+ (I checked poetrade, they are not. They could be crafted with aetheric/reforge caster+, but the avg doesn't look too promising accodring to CoE).

Also keep in mind that curse immunity is just an option and I myself would discard it if I were bossing (which I do, I just swap rings when I do endgame bosses since I don't find curse immunity relevant there), but it feels so good not to reroll map every time :D

PS: I am not a pro crafter and most of my crafting guides are based either on someone's guide on how to craft stuff (, or my own experiments which might not be that efficient, but that's how I came up with it :P

Ok so i somehow managed to get what i want :D
Belt i bought, it has open suffix and prefix so i craft res.. still open prefix, dunno what to do with it tho
Ring i made with awakener.. hit fire res :D and open prefix to craft life :D

My stats are equal and my res is equal now after a lot of work and spends on jewels xD

Last edited by SwiftyOwns on Sep 12, 2021, 3:19:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info