[3.19] Poison Blade Vortex Assassin | Early To Endgame

Thanks again for this great build and guide!

I am using it in sentinel as my league start and I've been doing really well.

I struggle with single target bosses if I don't have stuff to build up vaal blade vortex / plague bearer.

How do you handle the big hitter 1 shot melee bosses? I try to just dive through with whirling blades to apply poison and get out of range until I get enough stacks but it can get ROUGH on some of the beefier melee bosses.

Thanks.
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
How should the tree look without cluster jewels?
"
barbakle wrote:

You could take things like the life wheel left of scion on the tree, skill duration next to magebane, crit multi along with perfect agony or the chaos nodes above dire torment which you already have before cluster setup.
Which skill triggers the notable on the large cluster Touch of Cruelty?
"
Saulienux wrote:
Doesn't wither, withering step or plague bearer trigger it? never really thought that deep about it if its actually triggering from skill like that or not.
"
hackergooby wrote:
"
barbakle wrote:

You could take things like the life wheel left of scion on the tree, skill duration next to magebane, crit multi along with perfect agony or the chaos nodes above dire torment which you already have before cluster setup.

Ok got it, thank you again for answering my questions.

I have a question about the gems. So the final gem setup for the gloves would be Anomalous withering step/enh/pb/increased AoE? and then we stop using totems and just use herald of purity in the second weapon? also why HoP over Agony?
Last edited by barbakle on May 30, 2022, 2:36:12 AM
"
hackergooby wrote:
"
Saulienux wrote:
Doesn't wither, withering step or plague bearer trigger it? never really thought that deep about it if its actually triggering from skill like that or not.

Since we really dont have a chaos spell that hits. Plague bearer does DoT damage, and totems probably dont count too ? And Blade Vortex isnt a chaos spell.
"
Saulienux wrote:
"
hackergooby wrote:
"
Saulienux wrote:

Since we really dont have a chaos spell that hits. Plague bearer does DoT damage, and totems probably dont count too ? And Blade Vortex isnt a chaos spell.
Plague bearer doesn't even apply despair on hit from ring/gloves so i think it's pretty safe to assume that i does not "hit" at all. Something like void sphere could be added to the cwdt setup but it might be a bit inconsistent for getting value out of touch of cruelty, on the other hand i do like the idea of adding void sphere to the setup since it seems to improve defences slightly while mapping. Wicked pall would be the replacement for touch of cruelty if this turns out too inconsistent and is only a small damage loss while also providing more skill duration to slightly make up for it.
I've included Ashes of Stars into my PoB but it doesn't change anything for my build and visually just makes it worse, any tips?
Probably should change the cluster then to only use Wicked Pall as Touch of Cruelty does nothing then.
Last edited by Saulienux on Jun 1, 2022, 2:30:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info