[ 3.15 ] Poison SST Pathfinder - 10M+ DPS. Amazing clear. Offscreen kills. All content. SUPER fun

With 3.16 changes is this build dead since they lowered base damage

"
Spectral Shield Throw now has a base Attack Time of 0.65 seconds at all gem levels (previously 0.7-0.6 seconds). Now has 3 to 4 Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield at gem level 1 (previously 4 to 5), up to 5 to 7 at gem level 20 (previously 6 to 8). Now deals 47 to 70 Base Off Hand Physical Damage at gem level 1 (previously 58 to 86), up to 203 to 304 at gem level 20 (previously 399 to 599).
With the 3.16 changes they nerfed the base damage by about 20%. and they reduced the helm enchant from 5 shards to 3, so the clear is worse. On the whole it is worse for sure.

Did a close 1:1 translation from the 3.15 tree to 3.16 to give other people a base to work from

https://pastebin.com/kke58VPq
Last edited by sasparillatango on Oct 20, 2021, 11:29:56 AM
Yeah I would expect this build to not be very good in 3.16. Probably viable but I personally am not going to run it. If you do, switch to an armour-based shield to make up the DPS loss. Lower flat damage also means that Deadly Ailments is probably back on the table.

This league I will try Poison Spectral Helix using this same shell, with Void Fangs for weapon. If it works I'll update the main post with a link to a new guide.

Have fun in the next league guys. If you played this build, hopefully you enjoyed it :)
"
subwindow wrote:
Yeah I would expect this build to not be very good in 3.16. Probably viable but I personally am not going to run it. If you do, switch to an armour-based shield to make up the DPS loss. Lower flat damage also means that Deadly Ailments is probably back on the table.

This league I will try Poison Spectral Helix using this same shell, with Void Fangs for weapon. If it works I'll update the main post with a link to a new guide.

Have fun in the next league guys. If you played this build, hopefully you enjoyed it :)

I was interested in doing that too. Do you have a preliminary passive tree since nodes have been changed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info