[ 3.15 ] Poison SST Pathfinder - 10M+ DPS. Amazing clear. Offscreen kills. All content. SUPER fun

"
HeckinKoda wrote:
I’ve used your exact shield on POB and changed to Pathfinder. Still sitting at about 3M, but I’ll drop a ton of life. Is there something wrong with my configuration in POB? As it is, clear is insane even on T16. Elder guardians take about 3-4 minutes though. Haven’t tried Sirius yet.

Raider gives extra dodge, onslaught, and basically free frenzy charges. Definitely more defensive (POB has me at 90% evade, 75% dodge with elusive). I switched over from a hollow palm raider and kept the ascendancy.

With your POB, using Lifesprig and the 1730 def shield in items, and switching to Raider ascendancy, POB still has you at ~6M. Its 7M with the better shield and 8M with the poison wep. My shield has more defense than that.. not sure what's missing here.

Looking at your gear, you need a lot more attack speed. Jewels are especially important- I have 10-11% attack speed on each of them, which gives me 5.85 attacks per second. This allows you to stack up a lot of poisons, as poison DPS is damage per poison multiplied by attack speed.

For PoB specifically how many wither stacks are you configuring? With withering step alone I get 11 wither stacks due to alt quality + enhance, plus another couple from herald of agony.
"
HeckinKoda wrote:
I’ve used your exact shield on POB and changed to Pathfinder. Still sitting at about 3M, but I’ll drop a ton of life. Is there something wrong with my configuration in POB? As it is, clear is insane even on T16. Elder guardians take about 3-4 minutes though. Haven’t tried Sirius yet.

Raider gives extra dodge, onslaught, and basically free frenzy charges. Definitely more defensive (POB has me at 90% evade, 75% dodge with elusive). I switched over from a hollow palm raider and kept the ascendancy.

With your POB, using Lifesprig and the 1730 def shield in items, and switching to Raider ascendancy, POB still has you at ~6M. Its 7M with the better shield and 8M with the poison wep. My shield has more defense than that.. not sure what's missing here.

Oh, one other thing I noticed is you need to allocate Whispers of Doom in order to get the DPS boost of Temporal Chains.
"
Kiriel00 wrote:
"

Have you tried using Hydrosphere? You can use it to chain the shield on bosses and other single target enemies. This really helps the bossing speed and damage, and it has the side benefit of being a lot easier to hit than Sirus when he decides to get tp spammy.

I only use it on Sirus as it's impossible to keep track of him on the 3rd phase.

For other bosses I find the time casting and keeping track of hydrosphere to be more time/attention intensive than just hitting them a lot. Any time you're moving your mouse and casting the spell means you're not stacking poisons.

huge boost!!!
"
subwindow wrote:
"
HeckinKoda wrote:

Oh, one other thing I noticed is you need to allocate Whispers of Doom in order to get the DPS boost of Temporal Chains.

I have Whispers of Doom anointed. I’m going to allocate it once I hit 95 and anoint Dirty Techniques. I’ll look at increasing attack speed. I have 9 frenzy charges though and stay max frenzy charges at all times. Also get extra IAS with frenzy charges from ascendancy. (I’m raider not pathfinder).

Are dual curses worth it, or would Res/Life/Accuracy Hunter’s Apothecary gloves with increased Chaos damage over time multiplier and increased DOT be better? Saves 5 points if you hextouch/despair your heralds. And if manage to get culling strike on gloves, then that saves that herald link.
Last edited by HeckinKoda on Aug 31, 2021, 10:03:44 AM
About 300 Essenses on ilvl86 lacquered buckler. Nothing above 1500 defense. I hate RNG.
"
HeckinKoda wrote:

m8 i try raider 94% evasion but not poison boost (my pathfinder have 14m dps, with rider 9m...) and no flask refill (that are mandatory)

try to switch, i sell my old dagger to you if i remember well, u must to gain lots of dmg with pathfinder and that one
Last edited by Beskaius on Sep 1, 2021, 1:40:45 PM

What can I improve? Still have problems with bossing. How the actual f*** you come to 32k evasion and 12 mil boss DPS? I come to 12 mil normal minion DPS and 4 mil boss dps and I already invested about 40ex for this build dont know what I can improve to have a big boss dps boost... :(

please help!
thanks!
"
Viraloves wrote:

What can I improve? Still have problems with bossing. How the actual f*** you come to 32k evasion and 12 mil boss DPS? I come to 12 mil normal minion DPS and 4 mil boss dps and I already invested about 40ex for this build dont know what I can improve to have a big boss dps boost... :(

please help!
thanks!

I see that since you posted this you got a 2,500 evasion shield. That should help quite a lot.

Comparing my gear to yours:

Shield: +5.0% dps
Weapon: +5.0% dps
Dendrobate implicit: 4.3%
Boots (including Tailwind): 10.6%
Rings: 4.1% and 4.2%
Gloves: 4.0% (+1 frenzy charge)

Amulets, abyss jewels, and belts roughly the same.

So I think the easiest improvements are to get more DPS on the implicits on your rings and to add quality to them with noxious catalysts. If you can get Tailwind it's a big boost. Tailwind is more important than pierce on boots, IMO.

Filling out your last medium cluster will help a lot as well, at least 15% more DPS.

I put together a PoB based on your account. The way I configured it you have 7.3m Shaper DPS. Make sure you've put in Withered stacks (~11 for Withering Step, maybe 13 including HoA), checked your flasks, onslaught, and frenzy charges.

Here's what I have. I put my gear in so you can compare side-by-side: https://pastebin.com/CqFvPktN
Last edited by subwindow on Sep 3, 2021, 1:40:01 PM
Hello, thanks for build its pretty fast and fun definitely one of my favorite builds.

I made a little change since keeping up lightning golem is annoying, I use watcher's eye with precision mod that grants attack speed. Malevolence damage over time + precision attack speed seem to go for 20-30ex. It grants 15% attack speed at max which is same as golem I think, but you don't have to summon golem every 10 seconds. You also get some accuracy and crit.

I didn't even pick up most damage nodes and everything melts so its pretty strong missing Atrophy and Force Shaper frenzy nodes etc. got place to get tons of more dmg.

I also summon reaper by self-cast it seems to live longer than golem, do you use it for bleed?

What do you think about Blood Rage alternate quality that grants chance to get frenzy charge when hitting unique enemies, with enhance 4 should be 4.4% chance, should beat that 6% attack speed from normal quality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info