[3.17] Fire Lacerate Oni-Goroshi - Chieftain & Berserker version - Top DPS on poe.ninja [in 3.15]

Hi any chance you're still playing this build and would you update a 3.17 version? Much appreciated!
"
kchuen wrote:
Hi any chance you're still playing this build and would you update a 3.17 version? Much appreciated!

Bothing changed since 3.16 and 3.15.
Same items, same tree, still playable.
"
FourthSnake wrote:
"
kchuen wrote:

Ther Berserker Build Tree on POB Fork is broken when you go to convert it. Unfortunately. I was looking it over and noticed that when i went to convert it.

Just a heads up.

Oh btw. thanks for the build Guide. Always wanted to play a chieftain! thank you so much.
Last edited by Avaiken on Mar 5, 2022, 11:10:40 AM
"
Avaiken wrote:
"
FourthSnake wrote:
"
kchuen wrote:

Ther Berserker Build Tree on POB Fork is broken when you go to convert it. Unfortunately. I was looking it over and noticed that when i went to convert it.

Just a heads up.

Oh btw. thanks for the build Guide. Always wanted to play a chieftain! thank you so much.

Hello Sir, I'll try to fix it and I'll re-upload it (just give me 2-3 hours).
Glad you enjoyed guide and playing chieftain
Is it me or is more than half the damage in this build just come from double crit multi jewels with atk speed + damage. and its a 15kehp glass canon?

Sad. I was hoping to play oni in 3.18
"
AdamSanders wrote:
Is it me or is more than half the damage in this build just come from double crit multi jewels with atk speed + damage. and its a 15kehp glass canon?

Sad. I was hoping to play oni in 3.18

Yes, it's a Glass Cannon.
Yes, cluster jewels make an high % of damage.
And I think you can play it in 3.18, 3.19 and 3.20 too.
Because I did, and someone else before you too.
Do you see something that needs to be changed based on the last update (3.19)?
Lancha tudo!
"
Jakhen wrote:
Do you see something that needs to be changed based on the last update (3.19)?

I think that something need to be changed, but right now I don't have the time to check for.

If you want to help, ofc you'll be mentioned in main post.
I just finished farming the Oni, if I find something useful, i will let you know here.
Lancha tudo!
Last edited by Jakhen on Sep 3, 2022, 9:11:10 PM
"
Jakhen wrote:
I just finished farming the Oni, if I find something useful, i will let you know here.

Thanks, I appreciate!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info